Loose Tooth

I'm standing at the top of a hill at school, showing my sister videos of what I've done at the top of this hill. A waterslide is in front of me. It starts with a massive drop, then evens out at the end, and I have never been down it because of the drop. I watch one kid speed down and go off the side. A lot of other people are at the slide now. I watch one boy do a backflip off the top of the slide, and I decide that if I want to be more popular, I should probably be more of a badass like him. The water level rises to the top of the slide, which sucks for my sister because she had just gone down it. I realise that I have some kind of stone stuck in between two of my teeth, so I begin trying to dig it out. I get it out but now my tooth is wiggling. My friend Charlotte comes out of the water and I say hi to her. My tooth comes out and I freak out and show my sister, who has just made it out of the water. I can see inside my mouth as my tongue tries to grab my tooth. I show my mum that my tooth came out, but it starts growing back so I'm relieved. But the new tooth falls out as well, and I scream and try not to swallow it. I am inside my mouth. My tongue is trying to grab my tooth again. My tongue is now a flower shaped monster and my tooth has turned into Shrek, who is trying to fight it. I can control the giant tongue monster and I make it hit Shrek in the head. I wake up.