Battle

I'm at school in the dark and there are heaps of armoured students with me, ready to fight the people about to come. A van or big car shows up and starts driving around the field. More and more of these show up and DJ gets on his motorbike and chases one. There is a light at the front of his motorbike but it is turned off so that they won't see him coming. I decide I don't like my weapon so I drop it and pick up a tennis racquet, which I then confront a bad guy with. He tries to hit me with his bat but I block it with my tennis racquet. He tries to hit me again, but once more I block it and the bat falls out of his hand so I pick it up as he runs off. I walk over to DJ who is with a group of people and tell him that I feel proud of myself. He tells me "Well done." It's daytime and my friends and I are lining up to walk into a much smaller school hall for a prizegiving. We have to walk to the front of the room (probably to get rewards). Star Wars is playing on the screen. I've gotten distracted thinking so I'm late to realise that everyone is sitting down. I'm not sure where to sit so someone says "Sit where you are" and I take a seat at the front of the hall. I'm eating breakfast and Samuel has replied to my message about the next podcast. I run to my room but get Rocky to follow me because sometimes my microphone only works when he's there. Ella and I are now on a boat being driven by an old man. I remember my mum saying that she had booked us a "Jurassic Park Cruise" which she had said would be fun. I realise that we're probably not going to make it out alive. We pass through some sailboats and head towards a small island. We stop on top of a boardwalk and the old man tells us to rock the boat to get all the water off. I try to rock the boat but I fall underneath it and close my eyes because I've gotten a splash of water in them. The old man tells me that I'm useless at this. I look through Netflix for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, but the wifi is so bad that it will only show me one random movie at a time and I can't even search the movie up. The old man is now a middle aged woman who is hurrying to get into a black car and telling us to run back to the boat as quick as we can because there are people after us. Ella and I run across a road without looking. Ella is wondering why we have to run and I tell her it is because people want to ambush us and we can't trust anyone. "It could be them" I say, pointing at a Japanese couple. "Or it could be them" I say pointing to a couple sitting on a table next to another, familiar couple who would get us onto the boat.