The Holiday

I'm standing on an island with a pirate ship next to me waiting for a cruise ship to arrive. I begin to worry that the kraken will come and attack the island. I think that if that does happen I can get on a small boat and sail away while the kraken attacks the pirate ship. I think the cruise arrives but I don't remember it. I'm walking into my old school. I see Sophie and say "I'm totally not in America." I see AJ standing outside the old room 10 and try to lie to him about my holiday, but I don't get the chance to because he's always too busy talking to someone. We walk into the old room 9 and I try to lie to DJ about not going on holiday. I'm now in the gym in high school. Toby and I are watching a little kids' program on a tv while Ben tries to throw ping-pong balls at me from the other side of the room. He misses every time and gets angry. The P.E teacher doesn't see this because he has his back turned to us, teaching a class. Ben gets impatient, walking up to me and throwing a ball at me from about a metre away. It hits me so I chase him, but he runs off. Toby decides to play a game with me where he draws something on a whiteboard and I have to pretend to be it. He draws a frog and labels it "mentally bobbing frog". I don't know how to mentally bob, so I find a picture of the ugly frog on my iPad and make that bob by swiping it with my finger. Lucy walks over to see what's happening.