What's Next?

Thank you all so much for reading my October Prompts! Just like the other two, this was super enjoyable to write!

I find writing these prompts makes my life so much easier. I was constantly worrying about new stories back when I wrote Side Stories, but now the prompts help me to create my stories more easily.

Enough of that. The next month is...

December!

Ah yes. Christmas time. This brings back sooooooo many memories. In case you didn't know, I had a 25 Day Christmas Prompt challenge that I did last year, and it was extremely fun! I still haven't really accepted that it's been almost a year since then... Anyways, I'm going to do something a bit different with my December Prompts...

It's Nagamas in Ylisse! As the Shepherds prepare for the holiday season, Chrom finds himself under a landslide of work. Depressed that she can't spend most of the holiday with her fiancé, Anna looks to the Shepherds to keep her company. Join the Shepherds as they enjoy all the joys Nagamas has to offer!

I'm making a Christmas mini-series! Yay!!!!! This is the first mini-series I'm doing since the February OTP Prompts and I couldn't be any more excited.

Here are the prompts for December:

1st. Yearning
3rd. Frosted Glass
5th. Tree
7th. Snowballs
9th. Presents
11th. Pets
14th. Ornaments
17th. Singing
19th. Festival of Lights
21st. Handmade With Love
22rd. Snowflake Lashes
24th. Nagamas Eve
25th. Nagamas

I am sooooooo excited! I can't wait for the Christmas season! I blame Palla. YOU MADE ME EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS WHEN IT IS STILL SPOOKY TIME!!!!!

Anyways...XD

If you want to see more works by me, go ahead and check out my FEA high school AU, High School Years or my prequel to FEA, Before Awakening.

Thank you so much for reading and look forward to reading more! Till next time!