The Aftermath

Black Hat's POV.

Dr. Flug pushes me away from him, like I was diseased. He yells at me for kissing him the way I did. "WHAT THE ____ IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I ACCIDENTALLY TELL YOU MY WORST SECRET AND YOUR FIRST ACTION IS TO KISS ME?!" His yelling was almost close to to torture, I couldn't bare it. I whispered "Please, stop yelling..." But he continued. "Oh, Please! Like me yelling at you actually hurts! You're an immortal thing that doesn't care about anyone! You do what ever you can to get what you want! Just like what you did to me! You were being nice to me and pretended to care about me just so you can have better quality in my inventions! Do what you want now Black Hat but I won't take your sick twisted way of caring for me!" "But, I do care... I care about you... Please, stop!" I could feel my eyes water but I quickly wipe them off. "Aaagh! Stop lying to me! Stop lying! I hate it! I hate it!" He would never believe me, it's exactly as I thought. I felt so small, like I was a child again. "I'm not lying to you, please Dr. Flug believe me! I care about you! I love you!" Dr. Flug said nothing, did nothing, it was agony. "You want to know why I actually cut myself? Fine, I'll tell you... It's not going to change anything anyway. It won't change you, it won't change me, nothing will happen." I moved closer to him eagerly, waiting for him to continue. "I have many reasons for my scars, Black Hat. The first one, on my left arm, was from ten years ago, when you hired me. I killed my entire family for a great purpose that I thought was good. Turns out, I hurt more people than I thought. It made me happy to see those destroyed happy faces. Until I saw that I wasn't smiling, I was happy but I didn't smile." Dr. Flug took a breath. "I tried to figure it out, why I wasn't smiling. I didn't until I met you, some how I figured it was because I felt guilty about killing my parents and what better way to punish myself then to self-harm?" He stopped, I asked him to continue. I wanted to know what the others were from. "If the left arm is for your family then, what is your right arm?" Dr. Flug looked at it, as if to remind himself what it was. "My right is for, other, mistakes I've made. Two were because I had either failed at something or you were disappointed in that something I made. Dem and 505 are others that are hard to explain. And then my last and most recent one, I made this whole mess and I can't even fix it. I tried so hard but nothing wants to work!" I thought about what he said, how he fixes his mistakes by punishing himself like this. I knew they all had one thing in common, me. "See! It is my fault! I told you to make all those things! If wasn't for me you wouldn't have done this to yourself! Now let me help you! I want to fix the mistakes I made you!" Dr. Flug shakes his head aggressively no, he yells even more. I could feel my chest tighten up even more. "Are you kidding me!? Stop it with the acting Black Hat! I saw through your scheme now stop it! I hate it! I hate the lies!  Why won't you sto-" I broke down right then and there, I began crying right in front of Dr. Flug. I couldn't see anything, my tears were blurring everything. Trying to wipe away the tears, I could see Dr. Flug get down on one knee, as I was on my own. "S-Sir, what's wrong? Are you poisoned with something?" Idiot, he doesn't see it. "You don't get it do you...? I'm not lying to you... I'm not acting anything... I'm not trying to hurt you. I want to help you, I want you to love me back. I don't just want you to be my assistant, I want you to become my love..." He said nothing. It was tearing me apart, the fact that he was so silent. I cleared my eye sight and saw the expression on Dr. Flug's face, he seemed to be mixed between anger, sadness, and happiness. I couldn't look at him like this, so I faced down. Making my head look at my bent knees. I didn't see it but, I could feel Dr. Flug move himself toward me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered something I could barely answer myself. "Sir? Why- why do you love me?" I hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to say. "I'm not sure, all I know is, you fascinate me. Every little thing you do only increases my curiosity for you. I want to know you, I want to know your secrets, all of them, all of you!" "What happens when you figured everything out about me? When I have nothing left to hide?" I thought about that for a moment. "I guess I'll give you some of my own, If I haven't told them to you, that is." I heard him chuckle quietly. I push him slightly back, wanting now to see his face. He looks me straight in the eye and I ask, "Why do you love me? Hehe." He looked taken aback by my question. He answers anyway with a small blush on his cheeks. "It's because, I think of you as my Hero. No irony intended. I look up to you, like you were my only friend. I never wanted to lose you or my job. But after hearing you say that I don't know what I should do anymore. Kiss you or run." I looked at him with a smirk and said, "I prefer if you kissed me." Dr. Flug smiled and pulled me towards him, making the first move to kiss. I kiss back, longing for the attention.

We get up after taking a breath, now it was kinda awkward between us. I didn't know what to do in this situation. "So are we a thing now or...?" I asked "I am not sure how your human relationships work." Dr. Flug laughs which makes me smile. "I-I guess we are now... Hmmm." We were quiet for a few seconds before my scientist spoke up. "Soooo, um, what's with the shock collar kink?" I wasn't going to answer that and left the lab. "I'll see you tomorrow Flu- Dr. Flug!" I could hear him laughing behind me as I left.