A Tiny Problem

Mason began feeling sick, he stumbled over and fell out of his seat. He knocked over some glasses and tried to stand up, he ran out the door of the bar.

He felt as if he would explode, he started running, he ran as fast as he could. Then his legs gave out and he collapsed.

He felt as if he couldn't breath. He gasped for air. He clenched the grass he landed on in pain, he rolled over and looked up at the night sky. Then the stars faded one by one, until everything went black.

When he woke up, everything changed...

Mason came to his senses, he saw a bright light, he assumed it to be the sun, he was laying on something strangely soft. He sat up, his head was throbbing.

He looked at his hands and feet, he saw cuts, he could briefly remember falling over, maybe he landed in some glass? But then where would the shards of glass had gone? He asked himself, then he saw them...

When mason looked to his left he saw 5 giant shards off glass, they looked like sculptures. He then took another look at what he thought was the sun, it was a light bulb. He panicked, what had happened?!? Where was he, and what had happened to him?

He took another look at the ground, it was blue with dark red spots. It was a bed, he had somehow been shrunken down to the size of a toothpick.