Sophie

All of a sudden there was a loud thud, then another. They sounded like footsteps, only a million times louder.
Then there was a knock, Mason looked to the source of the sound and saw a door.

The door slowly opened. And in walked a girl, she was huge! As big as a skyscraper to Mason. She walked over to the bed he was on, looked at it, then screamed.

"AHHHHH!!!! Hes gone!!!!"

Gone?!? What did she mean?!?

She couldn't see him.

He Began to panic, he was to scared of what she might do to him by accident.

"Well... it looks like he pulled out the glass, better clean it up" she said as she left the room. She came back with a dust pan and a little brush.

Oh god... shes gonna throw me away!!! Mason began panicking even more. She moved the brush behind him. He froze in fear as the huge shadow passed over him.

He turned around to see the hairs of the brush moving toward him quickly. He tried to run, but he couldn't, he was to slow. He got swept up with the glass.

He landed in the dustpan, he looked around at the giant shards and was terrified. He tried yelling to her.

"HEYYY! I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!" He screamed, but it was no use, The girl couldn't  hear him.

Sophie was walking to throw away the glass that was on her bed when she walked into the living room. She had always been clumsy and today was no different.

Sophie screamed and fell to the ground as she stubbed her toe on the couch as she walked passed it.

The next thing mason knew he was falling, he screamed.

He landed on the carpet and was not too hurt luckily. He looked to see the giant girl who was about to throw him away. She opened her eyes as she was on the ground and saw him, when she did, she let out another scream.

"AAAAAAHHHH!"