Feet

Mason looked up at the giant feet before him. He swallowed, they were like buildings, or huge redwood trees.

They were clean and had nothing gross on them, no dirt or dead skin. However they still smelled horrible.

"Massage my feet" the giantess said as she lay in her bed.

Mason was shocked and backed up a bit.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Do it!" She scolded him.

He slowly approached her right foot and  placed his hands on them. He gagged again. He began to rub her feet.

They were soft and pale, they didnt feel too bad, the only thing mason hated was the smell.

Soon masom got used to it though and just kept rubbing. The giantess lay back and enjoyed it, every so often she would moan or sigh in pleasure. "Oh yeah... keep going..."

Mason obeyed and started on the other foot. By this time his arms were hurting bad. "C-Can I stop yet?" Mason asked out of breath.

"Did I tell you to stop?" She replied.

"N-no..." he said

"Then keep going!"

He did, the giantess lowered and curved her feet around him so that he could reach everywhere.

Eventually mason was beat and he couldn't hold his arms up any longer. He fell down.

"Hey, dont stop yet!" The giantess commanded.

"I-I can't..." mason mumbled.

"Keep going" the giantess began moving her feet closer together.

To mason it looked as if he was in a garbage compactor, the giantess' feet were walls closing in on him.

He didn't have any strength left in his arms to do anything, they got closer and closer, until one hit him, and pushed him into the other. He was trapped.

One huge wall on one side of him, and one on the other, they were crushing him... slowly...

"No stop please!!" He screamed in horror, "Please let me go!!"

He tried to push the feet apart, but he couldn't even lift his arms. He felt his life slipping away...