Friend

Mason sat up. Was this her stomach..? It must be... he would soon be digested. But wait..? Wouldnt the stomach reek of acids? And wouldn't he already be burning?

All of a sudden the light came back. He looked around, he was still in the mouth! Two fingers slowly lifted the teeth apart. Then an eye looked in, it was Sophie!

Mason crawled out of the mouth and into the palm of his friend. He was shaking profusely.

"Oh no... are you okay Mason?" Sophie asked. It was the first time he had heard his name in a while.

"I-I don't know.. I think i might have a few broken bones..."

"Oh no! What did she do to you?!?" Sophie yelled.

Mason explained everything, how he was taken, how he was stepped on and sat on and almost eaten.

A tear shed from Sophies eye as she stuttered, "I-I'm so sorry..."

"Howd you find me?"

"Good question," Sophie began. "Well when I woke up in the morning I saw you were gone. I got so scared and searched the entire house. One thing this girl overlooked was the fact that I have security cameras in my house. So thats what I did, I checked them! I saw someone come in my room and take you. I saw her drive down the road so I followed. Then I asked around and knocked on doors to try and see if I could find the girl, and someone led me here, so I watched through the window. Then when I saw her eat you, I grabbed a pan from her kitchen and hit her..."

"W-Wow... thank you..." mason said thankfully, "think she's dead?"

"Oh god I hope not..."

"Oh god I hope so..." Mason said as they left.