Breakfast

Mason sat on the edge of a box, below him was a bad of sugar, it was open, he watched the giantess fumble around the kitchen in hopes to find something to eat.

"Hmmm... i want something... sweet!" She said, as she continued to look around. She reached for a container, however she slipped and dropped it.

It hit the counter with a loud thud. Mason felt this and slipped, he landed directly in the sugar. It felt like sand, sticky sand that covered his body.

"Oh no mason!" Sophie said as she ran to grab him. Mason saw a giant hand reach into the bag of sugar and grab him.

"You know...." sophie started, "you look kinda tasty.." she said as she licked her lips.

"W-Wait... please don't..." Mason mumbled.

The giantess brought him closer to her mouth as she licked her lips again. "I... Just want a taste..." Sophie said as she pressed mason against her tongue.

Mason felt the soft warm tongue collide with his body, instantly coating him with saliva from head to toe.

"Mmmmm" spohie moaned.

She then proceeded to lick him again, mason who was trapped in Sophies hands couldn't do anything except sit there, trapped, and get licked repeatedly by the giantess.

"Please stop..." mason said, he was choking on saliva, his body was drenched. But it was no use, the soft pink muscle again collided with his tiny body. It was dragged from his chest all the way up to the top of his head, it was overpowering, he couldn't stop it.

"So good" sophie said drooling, she opened her mouth wide. She dangled mason above her throat.

"Wait sophie... please don't do this!" Mason yelled.

But it was no use, she dropped him.

"AHHHHH!!!!" He screamed as he fell down...

Down...

Down...

Then...

Splat! He landed on her tongue, which was instantly pulled back into her mouth.

Mason looked up, we was laying on Sophies tongue, in her mouth, face down. He looked around, was this really how he was going to die..? Eaten by a giant woman?

Her mouth was warm and humid, all he could smell was her breath, and all sophie could taste was him.

All of a sudden the tongue moved, it lifted up and shoved mason against the roof of sophies mouth. Mason tried to escape but he couldn't, the tongue was too powerful.

It tossed him to the back of Sophies mouth and prepared to swallow. Mason panicked and scrambled he clawed and grabbed at  the tongue in a hope to get a grip on it, but he couldnt...

It was only when sophie felt this, that she realized she was about to eat a living person, and she spit him out.