Saturday

"Ahh!" Mason yelled.

"What is it? Whats wrong?!?" Sophie asked.

"Just.. just a bad dream..." mason said as he rested his head back down.

"Alright thats good" Sophie said. "Well its morning now so we should go get some breakfast" Sophie put out her hand and waited for mason to walk onto it, he did then they went into the kitchen.

Sophie poured herself a bowl of cereal and she reached in the bowl and pulled out a flake of cereal and handed it to Mason.

Mason ate the tiny flake of cereal while Sophie finished her bowl. She tipped the bowl to her mouth and drank the milk.

"That was yummy!" She said. Mason nodded his head in agreement. "So what should we do today? It's Saturday!"

"I don't know" mason replied.

"Well we gotta do something!"

"Then pick something"

"Hmm..." Sophie started to think. "Wanna watch a movie?" Sophie asked,

"Sure!" Mason said happily, he thought that was a good idea. Sophie picked up mason.

"You probably don't wanna go in my pocket do you?" Sophie asked.
Mason shook his head no. "Thought not, then you'll have to deal with this, sorry little guy." Sophie grabbed mason with her two fingers.

She placed him between her breasts. They were above average in size, but to Mason they looked like mountains. She then used a finger to push him down and out of sight.

Mason felt the two soft hills on both sides of him, his legs were caught between them, he tried to crawl out but as he did he was instantly pushed down deeper.

Mason felt as if he was being crushed, however the walls around him were so soft and squishy. He was trapped.

Sophie drove to the theaters and bought a ticket. She walked into the show room and sat down in the back. She then reached between her breasts and pulled Mason out, she then sat him on top of the giant mountains that once trapped him.

"There ya go! Sorry little guy, I don't want anyone to see you"

"Its okay" mason said still a little shook.

He sat on the squishy breast as the movie started. They enjoyed the movie, it was an action movie. They both liked it, then when it was time to go, mason was shoved back between the giantess breasts and they went home.