Sophie pt.2

"B-b-but y-y-you were gone?!?" The giant girl mumbled.

"Where am I!" Mason asked the girl. He got a better look at her now, her hair was dyed and her face was pale and attractive.

"My... my house..." she said still staring at the tiny man in front of her.
"Whooooaaaaa" she rolled over, still staring at the small man.
"W-whats your name..?" She couldnt take her eyes off of him.

"Mason!" He said loudly.

"H-hi mason!" She smiled and sat up
"Nice to meet you! My name is sophie.." she said softly. "How'd you get so small..." she asked.

"I don't know.. I cant remember" he said.

"You're so small..." she said in amazement. She reached for him.

"W-w-wait!" Mason said as he was grabbed. He felt her hand surround him. He was trapped.

"We are gonna have so much fun!" Sophie said to the man she was holding.

"F-Fun..?" Mason replied.

"Yes!" She said. "But I'm hungry..." she said with a creepy smile. "Lets go make some food!" She said cheerfully. She carried mason into the kitchen.

Mason viewed the world from the palm of a giantess, he saw her living room, there was a sofa and and tv, as well as a coffee table in the middle.

They walked past a sliding glass door, sunlight shone through illuminating the room.

They walked into the kitchen. Sophie set Mason atop a box of spices, there was a pile of them in the corner. "I'm starving!" Sophie said... "i haven't eaten since yesterday"