Torture

Masons life came back to him in a gasp as the feet separated and he fell to the ground.

The giantess flipped around and lay backwards on her bed. She looked at mason from above him.

"Please... stop..." Mason said as he curled into a ball and cried.

"Okay no more feet" the giantess said as she smiled. And stood up on her bed.

Mason gazed up, next thing he saw was the giantess taking off her jeans. He was terrified yet blushed. He tried to crawl away, but he couldnt do anything to avoid what she would do next.

The shadow of her butt loomed over mason, the shadow grew, and grew. Until...

Plop. The giantess sat on Mason, careful not to put her entire weight on him.

Mason felt her but come down on him, it felt like a skyscraper fell on top of him. He tried to scream but his screams were muffled do to the giantess plump behind coving and crushing his entire body.

She got off of him, he gasped, then she sat back down. Each time Mason hurt more and more. Then the giantess wiggled her but, mason felt it moving crushing at least one of his bones, but he couldn't tell, every single one of them felt broken to him.

Then the giantess stood up, and grabbed masons limp body.

"Hmm... now what should I do with you..? Should I 'use' you?" She toyed with her underwear and put Mason in front of it. "Or should I eat you?" She put mason in front of her mouth and licked her lips.

"NOO! N-Neither PLEASE!" Mason screamed in horror.

The giantess made her choice.

"You know... you look pretty tasty..."