Food

"You're gonna taste so good" the giantess said licking her lips again.

"No! I taste gross trust me!" Mason screamed.

"I'll be the judge of that!" The giantess said as she pulled Mason close to her massive mouth and licked him. He was instantly soaked from head to toe in saliva from her massive tongue.

"Eww" mason shuttered. "S-See gross r-right?"

"Not at all! You're delicious!" The giantess replied. Mason's heart sank as the giantess licked him again.

And again.

"You taste amazing!"

"Pl-Please let me go..." mason mummbled.

The giantess moaned, "sorry tiny but i cant resist... get in here" the giantess threw mason into her mouth.

Mason screamed as he moves quickly towards the massive, warm, wet cavern that was the giantess mouth.

He landed on her tongue with a splat, the warm gooey saliva that dripped from the roof of the giantess' mouth covered him and didn't leave an inch of him dry.

He scrambled and tried to escape, but he was too slow, the giantess clamped her teeth, trapping Mason inside her massive mouth.

"NOO! LET ME OUT!!" He screamed as he pounded on her teeth with all his might. "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!"

The giantess giggled a demented creepy giggle. Mason swallowed and looked around. He would never be able to escape this one...

He saw the giantess teeth, which he had just tried to pry open, he saw the uvula at the back of her throat, it swung when she giggled. All he could smell was the giantess breath, he could even taste it, and all his clothes smelled like it.

Last but not least he saw the giantess tongue, which, as a matter of fact, was moving right towards him, oh no...

The tongue slammed him into the giantess' front teeth. He landed with a splat. The tongue pushed him against her teeth, he couldn't move.

The tongue did though, it moved up and down, side to side, licking him all over. He screamed and struggled but it was no use. When he screamed his mouth was filled with saliva, he was practically drowning in her spit.

The tongue then stopped all of a sudden...

Mason looked up in horror. A wave of saliva then hit him and the tongue tossed him into the air. He landed face first on the warm squishy muscle. He tried to push himself off of it but his hands just sank into it.

The tongue then began tossing him around and playing with him. He would be flung to the left, only to be licked back to the right. Then he would bounce around in the giantess cheek.

A bulge appeared in  the giantess' cheek and a tiny scream was heard. The bulge moved up and down before it appeared on the other side, and another scream was heard.

Mason gave up and just gave into the tongue, he let himself be tossed around in the gooey, warm, wetness of the giantess' slobber.

"Let... Me... Out..." Mason said as the tongue sat still.

It then curled into a taco with Mason in the middle. He felt the tongue engulf him, and he could do nothing, he was surrounded by it, then the giantess stuck out her tongue.

Mason saw the light again. The giantess looked in the mirror. "You look and taste pretty good on my tongue dont ya think tiny? Maybe I should leave you there?" 

"No.... no... NO PLEASE!! OH GOD NO!! Please just let me go..." mason screamed as he saw himself struggling to live on the giantess' massive tongue. It was 10 times bigger than him. And he was completely engulfed.

"No? You dont wanna stay there? Okay! Then you can get swallowed!" The giantess said as she tilted her head back. "Say goodbye! And, say hello to my breakfast for me!"

The gravity changed as the giantess tilted her head back she kept her mouth open so that mason could see the light slowly slip away from him.

"NOO!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!" Mason screamed as he began to slip down the giantess mouth towards her throat. He scrambled, clawing and grasping at the tongue, but to no avail.

He reached the back of the giantess mouth, the last bit of light was slipping away, until...

It disappeared...

At the same time a loud bang was heard and the gravity shifted again, mason moved everywhere before landing face first on something soft. And warm, very, very warm.