First time experience

"Jimin.." Jungkook whispered grabbing Jimin's small hands and locked it with his as they gazed into eachothers eyes for this calming moment. Jungkook pressed his hips forward to show Jimin how hard he was getting. "I love you too..." Jungkook confessed kissing Jimin's lips like he owned them now and wanted to claim the boy. "J-Jimin wait..." Jungkook stopped and backed away only to get up. "W-we need some things.." Jungkook went down his hall and into the room leaving Jimin to lay there staring at the ceiling. The boy was still feeling worried, Jungkook was going to strip the boy down and thrust into him like how Jimin has seen in his laptop.

            Jimin covered his eyes with his hand and gently felt his hard cock standing under his tights. The buldge showed! "Jungkook.... Please come back..." Jimin claimed as he can hear Jungkook.

            "Coming!" Jungkook walked back to Jimin holding a plastic clear bottle with a yellow oil substance in it. "Here.. I'll need to use this."

           "W-why?" Jimin asked as his hands were still cupping his own length.

            "So it wouldn't hurt~"

         Jimin knew it would hurt, he saw it in the video and thought how can the man enjoy that? Was pain just pleasure?

         Jimin noticed Jungkook placed the plastic bottle down and take off his shirt along with his pants. The man didn't hesitate to take off his clothes infront of the boy.. But this made the younger hiss at how hard he was getting.

        "A-ah... It hurts..." Jimin hissed closing his eyes as Jungkook got down again and moved Jimin's hand away gently.

         "I'm sorry... I don't have condoms.." Jungkook whispered and just took Jimin's hand away from his member. "Take off your clothes, Jimin." Jungkook told the boy as Jimin only manages to take off his shirt but by the time he got to his tights he layed back looking up. "Don't make me wait.. We're both getting hard and neither of us can hold in that pain." Jungkook warned as he placed his hands on Jimin's side hips and pulled the tights down. The neighbor began to hear Jimin whimper nervously. "Such a big boy.." Jungkook added as Jimin looked up at the ceiling again. Jungkook completely took off Jimin's tights and was left to the underwear. Jungkook pulled the waistband down to see Jimin's cock slowly spring up.

           Jimin felt so exposed he couldn't even look down to see himself or Jungkook when the man stripped from his underwear. "Jung-" suddenly Jimin felt Jungkook's warm and hard member rub onto the base of Jimin's cock. "Mmm-" Jimin hummed closing his eyes.

         Jungkook poured oil onto his hands as he began to feel Jimin's hard member and pump upwards. He's been waiting to touch him ever since he had that wet dream of Jimin in the bathroom.

              "A-ah! Jungkook!" Jimin whined as Jungkook rubbed his wet thumb along the veins on Jimin's penis. "Mm-hmm~" Jimin then whimpered at the sensitive tip Jungkook teased him. Jungkook moved his own hands to his own cock and jerked off working himself up to be able to slip himself into Jimin.

       Jungkook then moved his index and middle fingers to Jimin's hole. "I'll have to stretch you so it wouldn't hurt.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin still kept his legs bent on the floor to have Jungkook easily touch him. Jungkook had to rub oil onto his fingers so he can gently rub it along Jimin's rim and stretch the boy. Jungkook inserted his two fingers into Jimin making Jimin huff.

            "Ah... Ah~" Jimin silently moaned as Jungkook dared to put in another and another until he had Jimin stretched out enough. "Ah! Oh Jungkook! I-I love it..." Jimin moaned as Jungkook kept shoving his fingers in and out of the boy's entrance.

             "You like it?~ do you want more?" Jungkook asked as he noticed Jimin loved the pleasure and nodded.

         "Mm- yes... yes please.. Jungkook... more.." Jimin moaned as Jungkook knew Jimin was ready. Jungkook applied oil onto his cock and moved in closer. He took out his fingers from Jimin hearing the boy huff. "Jungkook...."

         "You've been so patient with me~" Jungkook stated running his wet length along Jimin's. Just as the feeling made Jimin mewl, Jungkook pressed his tip into Jimin giving him a feeling of how big he was.

            Jimin whimpered as Jungkook slowly went deeper in. "AHH! JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted as the man over him leaned in and layed his head pointing down on Jimin's chest as he thrusted in. He traced his oily hands along the sides of Jimin's torso as he thrusted huffing along Jimin's now oiled skin hearing Jimin gasp and clench his walls... Just how Jungkook wanted it.

            Jungkook kissed Jimin's chest and looked up to see the boy huffing and moaning loudly... Jungkook was going as gentle as he could but of course Jimin would feel pain. Jungkook pressed his hands down and looked back to make sure he was thrusting in gently but then Jimin turned Jungkook's head back to face Jimin again as he kissed Jungkook deeply. Kissing him and wanting to show that Jungkook belonged to him.