Unfamiliar feeling

Jungkook kissed Jimin and slowly swiped his tongue along Jimin's lip. "Mm~ so... pure.."

         Jimin then gasped feeling Jungkook get deeper. "O-OH! Ah- Ah!!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook kept kissing Jimin's lips while circulating his hips along Jimin's entrance. "J-Jungkook.. Jun-ah... Ah.. Jungkook please.. B-bed.." Jimin begged as Jungkook pulled out.

          "Next time don't interrupt me~" Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips before standing and bringing Jimin up to carry the boy in his arms. Jungkook sat Jimin on his hips and kissed the boy as he walked over to his bedroom to lay him down on the bed.

          Jungkook walked into his bedroom holding Jimin up, Jimin alone left kisses along Jungkook's cheek and lips wanting to continue... At this point, he didn't want to stop... Not even for dancing...

               Jungkook layed Jimin down and got on the bed looking down at his lover. "Gorgeous... Jimin.. You are so beutiful.. why would you hide your all from me?" Jungkook smiled. "I love to capture the moments... Can I take a picture of you?~" Jungkook asked kissing along Jimin's neck making him smile and wrap his arms around Jungkook's body pulling him in.

           "After.. just touch me... n-now ....touch me..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled re-positioning himself infront of Jimin's hole and thrusted into Jimin's entrance with no hesitation. Jimin moaned and began to start gasping feeling how hard Jungkook has gotten and how deep he went enough to hit Jimin's prostate. "A-AH I LOVE YOU... JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried as Jungkook then brought Jimin's legs together and raised them up until Jimin's hips were risen a bit. Jungkook got on his knees and pressed Jimin's legs back as if he was stretching him.

           "Ngh! JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried feeling Jungkook's wet kisses along his cheek.

           "Shh.." Jungkook whispered kissing Jimin while he thrusted carefully circulating his hips into the boy's entrance. "Like that, Jimin?" Jungkook whispered placing his hands on the bed to hold himself up.

          "Mm-Mmhmm.." Jimin whimpered making Jungkook smile happily.

           Jungkook loved the way Jimin moaned. He was glad to finally have Jimin all to himself... He was happy to be the one who takes Jimin's virginity.

          Jimin heard the wet sounds and it turned him on. Jimin was surprised.. He never thought he would actually be open to all of this. "Jungkook-mmm aH! AHHH!" Jimin cried louder having Jungkook press his legs closer and closer to the boy's chest.

            "Jimin...ah~ Jimin... clench your walls... please..." Jungkook begged while Jimin huffed closing his walls around Jungkook's cock making him go faster into Jimin's tight hole. "A-all mines... Jimin..." Jungkook claimed.

       So pure.. So gentle.. the innocent boy was finally under Jungkook.. Under where Jimin took up Jungkook's big length inside of him. The wet white pre-cum ran along Jimin's perfectly rounded ass meaning Jungkook was growing close. Jimin's member was squirting his pre-cum all over himself making his body grow hot. He gazed up seeing how Jungkook closed his eyes thrusting into him. How did it come to this? Jimin lusted after his neighbor... the feeling was all new to him.. Normally seeing someone else naked made him feel disgusted, but when it was just Jungkook... He felt safe and loved.

           Jimin loved the way Jungkook was thrusting into him so quick but gentle with his grinds and hip thrusts. Jimin felt almost as if he wanted to cum. "Mm-MM J-JUNGKOOK... I-I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM!" Jimin shouted alerting Jungkook.

        The older man heard the boy but kept groaning wanting Jimin to feel all of him. Jungkook wanted the boy to cum... Jimin would cum all over himself making such a sight for Jungkook!

           Jungkook kept thrusting as Jimin whimpered barely being able to catch up as he closed his eyes cumming and releasing his white cum onto himself since his body was bent enough for his legs to be pressed onto his chest. As the cum jumped out of his tip, Jimin panted getting use to this new sensation... Jungkook slammed his cock deeper and deeper into the boy until he moaned loudly grabbing Jimin's hands to lock with his owns as he released deep inside Jimin as the two became breathless and panting heavily.

            Jungkook pulled out hearing Jimin let out a short and quiet gasp. It was over and Jimin was left in cum.. Jungkook layed Jimin's legs back onto the bed seeing the younger covered in bits of his own cum. The sight of it all made Jungkook smile. "Jimin... You look so good~" Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips as the boy was looking up at his lover.

         Jimin silently looked down to see his semen splattered all over his chest and his stomach. Jimin felt something weird in him... He closed his eyes knowing it was Jungkook's cum inside. Just the feeling alone was unfamiliar to him. "J-Jungkook... I-I want you.." Jimin whispered. "Please... Kiss me.. make my lips yours.." Jimin moved his hand up to his lips as Jungkook set the hand away and kissed the boy keeping Jimin under him as they made out.