Article

The next day, Jimin was at school as Jungkook sat in his office thinking of what he had yet to do about Jimin wanting to join this shady entertainment. "I can just..." Jungkook typed in any good entertainments out there for Jimin to join when suddenly there was an online article of shady companies to stay away from! It wasn't a popular article, The web page only had five views.

            Jungkook was curious and tapped on it to see what it was.

____________________________________

The Ladd Entertainment

               Many of you all will think that the L.D Entertainment is for trainees to actually get promoted into groups and then become famous.. However, that's not how things work at this company.

         I remember auditioning with one of my good friends. I am a girl and my friend is such a good looking guy. We both wanted to live life like Idols and decided we should sign up for this.

             We both sent in our applications only to find out, my friend was the only one who got in... Not me.. My e-mail stated I wasn't 'Good enough to be chosen' But on my friends letter, they stated 'You are good enough to be chosen'

          I began to think this was all wrong, why would they state someone is 'chosen' why couldn't they use accepted? So I decided to join a different entertainment... My good friend came back from the meeting that day and told me how YOUNG the boss looked! Mr. Ladd was 24 years old...or so he claims. He was known as a very young chairman. However, he still maintained such a good look.. How? What was his secret? I told my friend he didn't have to join this.. But he stated he already signed the contract! This contract was well read by my friend.. He even claimed nothing was wrong with it... But eversince the day he signed it and went to train the next day... He was closed of... more quiet and always had a look of disgust and never wanted to talk to me. We aren't friends anymore.. But this comes to show, this company is very shady, maybe my friend became a slob just believing he can be better than anyone... Or the company did something to him.
____________________________________

              Jungkook quickly clicked print, if he didn't have proof to show Jimin, this was something he can show the boy! Jungkook was desperate to find evidence and show Jimin but the boy never listened.

            Jungkook held the article in his hands that focused on The L.D Entertainment. Maybe.. He can show this to Mr. Ladd, then Jimin! Jungkook didn't think this was dangerous if he secretly recorded Mr. Ladd's conversation.

         Jungkook walked up to his camera he recorded Jimin last night and took off the SD card. Jungkook looked around for his new SD card that had no videos yet so he can add it to the camera. Jungkook didn't know what will happen but for sure, he would never get clumsy and leave videos of Jimin in there.

             Soon, Jungkook was ready to head off to the company. He held his camera secretly tucked away in his coat. He held the article and knew, it was time to see Mr. Ladd and make him explain what this article was.
____________________________________

         Jungkook walked up to the front desk where Ms. Kin worked time to time. "Hello." Jungkook greeted, secretly beginning to record on the camera when he bowed.

       "Oh! Hello, Jungkook. Where's Mr.Park?" Ms. Kin wondered.

        "At school, I came to talk to Mr. Ladd. Jimin told me he wanted to say something to him and wanted me to tell him." Jungkook lied.

         "What's it about?" Ms. Kin stood up.

           "The contract." Jungkook claimed as the woman nodded guiding Jungkook to Mr. Ladd's office.

          The office was empty, Jungkook stepped inside as Ms. Kin pulled out her phone to call Mr. Ladd. "Mr. Ladd, Mr. Jeon Jungkook is here to talk to you about Mr. Park. Please come here quickly

        "Is he busy?" Jungkook asked walking around the office room.

          "No he'll be here soon, Mr. Ladd always has time for Mr. Park." Ms. Kin claimed and walked out of the office as Jungkook went to sit on a chair waiting for that man to come back.

          Minutes later, Jungkook was getting sick of waiting so when he was ready to leave... Mr. Ladd showed up.

          "Oh! Excuse me for making you wait for so long." Mr. Ladd claimed as he was tying his tie.. why was it untied in the first place? "I had to talk with a trainee."

          "I see." Jungkook claimed watching Mr. Ladd sit down on his office chair with a smile.

        "Where's Jimin?"

         "At school.." Jungkook claimed noticing Mr. Ladd's smile was wiped completely off.

      "Just you...huh, I can't believe you've forgotten about me.." Mr. Ladd claimed.

         "What do you mean? I don't know you!"

         "Yes you do." Mr. Ladd folded his arms and layed back on the office chair.  "Tell me Jungkook... How is your lovely mother Mrs. Jeon doing?"