The dream from before

Jungkook rested his hands over Jimin's gentle shoulder, "but..don't you have school in a few hours?"

          "I-I don't care..." Jimin claimed moving his head up to kiss Jungkook. "This matters.. you matter..."

        "But Jimin..." Jungkook just sighed. "What am I going to do with you?~" Jungkook began to laugh. "Oh you." Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and kissed him continuously while dipping his hand down to Jimin's crotch and slowly caressed it. Jungkook pressed Jimin back onto the front door holding their messy kisses as the younger let out a moan. "Ah- h-here? Right now?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook detatched his lips from the boy.

           "Stay here..." Jungkook whispered as he walked off leaving Jimin there leaning on the wall huffing.

           Jungkook walked into his room and Jimin being very impatient, he waited for two minutes before walking over to Jungkook's room to follow.

           The door was shut... What was he doing in there and why is he taking so long? "Jungkook..." Jimin knocked on his boyfriend's door repeatedly until he heard the door unlock.

            Jungkook opened the door and took Jimin in. "I know you get very impatient~" Jungkook walked Jimin in and guided him to his bed where Jimin realized what Jungkook had In his room... It was cameras recording and Jimin looked at the side to see them on.

       Jimin turned his head to see atleast one to three camera recorders there recording the two in the dark bedroom. Jungkook held Jimin's chin up as he looked at him almost as if he wanted to kiss the younger again.

         "I've always wanted to do this with you... ever since I had you in this room for the first time while you slept.." Jungkook held his smile as he cupped Jimin's innocent face. "Only because I told myself to stay far from you..." Jungkook moved his lips forward and kissed the boy gently "You know, Jimin? I did it because I love you..." Jungkook smiled pulling away beginning to remove his shirt from his body. "There are some people who love..." Jungkook took off his shirt and dropping it onto the floor. "From afar..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin began to think this sounded familiar... Slowly the man brought the younger's hand up to Jungkook's chest making Jimin feel Jungkook's abs until Jimin decided to feel Jungkook's pelvis on his own without any help. Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders and brought him close enough to kiss his neck. Jimin closed his eyes as he layed back onto the bed feeling Jungkook kiss him along his neck making him let out a whimper.

         It was almost like Jimin's dream! However, Jimin just couldn't wake up from this one.. It was reality. Jungkook was on top of Jimin, he gazed down at the boy and kissed his lips again and again. He was glad a camera or two was capturing all angles of this.

           "Jungkook..." Jimin was only speechless, his dream did give him a glimpse of the future... Jimin turned his face to focus on the cameras in discomfort. Jungkook then pointed the boy's face to his lover.

          "The more you stare at it... the more uncomfortable this will be... But I don't make you feel this way.. right? You came to me.. and only me." Jungkook whispered pulling Jimin's bottom PJ's off until he was left with his socks and shirt. Jungkook kept the underwear pulled halfway down so he can have Jimin's legs held together some way.

           The man pulled Jimin up and raised Jimin's shirt to kiss the boy's chest and nipples. "Ah~" Jimin let out moans while he tightened his eyes shut when Jungkook rubbed Jimin's wet tip.

         The younger didn't know what to do... He wanted to stop right there to get rid of the cameras but Jungkook made him want to lay back and stay in one place. Jungkook kissed Jimin's tip and teased it with his tongue while giving it erotic wet touches. "Stay still~" he told Jimin with such a low voice.

            Jimin huffed and looked down to see Jungkook gently suck Jimin making the boy arch his back. Jimin took off his shirt completely and place his hands over Jungkook's head and clutched onto his hair gently while his hips moved up.

           Jungkook sucked and swallowed Jimin's pre-cum, satisfying Jimin's needs. Before Jimin can cum, Jungkook got up from Jimin and took off his bottoms. Jungkook walked to the cabinets and brought out lube. Jimin was use to seeing the sex oil being used but Jungkook then decided to use lube. Jimin looked at Jungkook climb back onto the bed and kiss Jimin again while he held the lube in his right hand. Jungkook's lips were wet, his body was hot and exposed.. Jimin admired all of this completely.

             "Do you want me inside of you now, Jimin?" Jungkook asked with only his lips inches away from Jimin's to the point where Jimin can feel his boyfriend's lips softly touch his so tenderly.