The same as before

Jungkook held the boy's hips tightly as he kissed Jimin under his chin continuing to feel Jimin move his body along Jungkook's. "Mm- wait~" Jimin giggled sitting up on Jungkook's lap. "Don't go on any further. W-we should stop here." Jimin stated with a smirk as Jungkook gazed up at Jimin.

          "No. Give me more kisses~" Jungkook tugged Jimin's school sweatshirt to make him lay ontop. "Kiss me more." Jungkook whispered.

           "I can kiss you but I won't be going any further~" Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips again making the older man smile.

         "Are you sure? Don't you want me to thrust into you?~" Jungkook grinded upwards making Jimin bite his lip into a smile.

           "As much as I love doing this, I don't want to get too addicted." Jimin layed on Jungkook's chest holding his hand.

             "You're already addicted, Jimin. I want to touch you.. But this time I want to record it~"

           "Jungkookie, you have to get rid of that bad habit. Camera is bad."

           "Mm... No, I love recording things, and you are my most favorite thing to record other than those bland skies... So boring." Jungkook added intertwining his hands with Jimin's. "I know you'll say yes to me~" Jungkook whispered.

          "Not now." Jimin teased as Jungkook began to play with Jimin's hair.

           "When can I record you.. nude for once.." Jungkook questioned.

         "Jungkook, I don't think that's how is going to work. How about... No cameras, No videos, no pictures..." Jimin responded in a soft, low voice moving his hand down to Jungkook's lower body where his hips were.

            "I love to collect alot from you~ pictures and videos too... Maybe if you let me do this, I will leave the camera alone and focus on you more other than holding up a camera and recording your every move."

            "You love me so much~" Jimin blushed. "But recording us doing that.. what are you going to do with that?"

            "Watch it when I'm lonely,  watch it when I miss you or just keep it in my files and watch it whenever I want to."

        "You don't have to! I'll be there." Jimin promised but Jungkook caressed Jimin's face.

        "You'll be at school, Jimin." Jungkook responded as Jimin looked into his lovers eyes. "You'll be gone everyday.. I'll be here on my own while you're at school.

             "I get what you mean, but I doubt that will hurt you, you know I will see you before I get home every night."

        "I understand." Jungkook claimed moving his hands up and down Jimin's body.

          "R-really? So no more recording?" Jimin asked as Jungkook began to laugh.

            "No! I was just saying I understood. Jimin, I wouldn't want to give this in~" Jungkook reached for his camera and brought it close to Jimin's face. "I want to show you something.." Jungkook then began to go through the gallery only to pull up photos of Jimin on the bed naked recently. The photos only showed Jimin's exposed chest and nothing more. "You look so nice in these photos~" Jungkook pointed the camera screen to Jimin so he can see too. "I can sit here and appreciate your lovely body... the nice features around your pelvis, to that pale chest of yours~ so special." Jungkook set the camera down on the passenger's seat then wrapped his arms around his lovers waist. "Looking over those photos makes me very happy~"

          The boy was silent. He didn't utter a word. Jungkook was getting very creepy, it was like he was attached to that camera of his... He won't ever let it out of his reach..

         "Jungkookie, What can I do for you to stop recording me.." Jimin questioned seriously as he layed his head face down on Jungkook's chest kissing his collarbone.

           "You don't love it?" Jungkook held Jimin's face up. "There's nothing you can do.. I love this too much... I love such nice things, I want to keep you with me..."

            "Jungkookie... I'll have to get to my-" suddenly Jimin's phone began to ring as he sat up and took a glimpse at the caller ID. It was Taehyung calling, Jimin questioned why would he call at this time? Before Jimin can tap on the answer button, Jungkook pulled Jimin's phone away placing it on the passenger's set where his camera layed. "H-Hey!" Jimin watched how Jungkook quickly took the phone away and then, he pressed the boy onto the dashboard avoiding the steering wheel. "Jungkookie, my father might see!"

             "We have the lights off~ I only want you to kiss me, Jimin." Jungkook added as Jimin looked to see his friend was calling again. "I-I guess he can wait.." Jimin thought as he began to feel Jungkook kiss the boy's cheek and lower Jimin's collar uniform shirt to leave a hickey on the boy's neck. Jimin layed his back on the center of the dashboard where he felt slightly uncomfortable due to the buttons his back layed on. Jimin began to huff feeling Jungkook's hand travel to Jimin's thighs, rubbing and squeezing them seductively.