Accepted

Jimin came home from school at night after being dropped off by the love of his life, Jungkook. The couple hasn't been doing anything naughty lately, it was mostly talking together like normal couples do! Jimin only felt his addiction grow weaker and weaker everytime Jungkook wouldn't touch him.

            Jimin was sleepy, he got to his room and tossed himself of the bed sleepily, it was saturday and Sunday was his day off! Jimin smiled hugging the pillow close until his phone began to ring, this began to interrupt his sleep!

          "Ahh...." Jimin groaned and got up very exhausted to the point were he couldn't keep his eyes open. Jimin answered and held the phone up to his ear. "Yes?"

           "A simple goodnight or so would be great." Jungkook claimed.

          "I'm sorry.. I'm just tired, that's all..." Jimin responded.

          "Ah, okay. Then sleep well, Jimin~ I'll see you tomorrow?"

          "Mhm... Goodnight."

         "Oh wait, Jimin did you check the mail toda-" Jimin hanged up with no further words not noticing he hanged up on Jungkook while he was saying somthing.

            Jungkook looked at the phone noticing the call ended. "Wow... He hanged up, Jimin must be very sleepy!" Jungkook laughed and set his phone down on his office desk. The man was wondering when Jimin will receive a letter from the company. If they accept him, they will send him a letter... If they don't, they send the mail digitally. So far, Jungkook hasn't recieved any mails online so maybe they accepted Jimin?

         Jungkook decided to sleep on it and wait until the next day, maybe the mail still has yet to come. The next morning, Jimin was called to the living room by his mother.

            "Jimin, please come here, you have a letter!" the mother called as Jimin came running downstairs with his white robe, long grey Pj's and a buttoned up white sleeved sweater to sleep.

           Jimin dashed to his mother to see what it is. Normally, he would only get letters for college so he loves to check those out. However, the letter came from L.D Entertainment... not some college. "Why is it a letter from an entertainment?" Jimin thought. "Mother, this isn't mine.."

          "Oh but it says your name, Park Jimin." The mother pointed out.

          "Mother, this is an entertainment buisness.. Not a college..." Jimin claimed as he decided to open the letter alongside his mother.

           As the two opened the letter, there was huge, big letters written in bold claiming Jimin got in?

  CONGRATULATIONS
PARK JIMIN
YOU'VE PASSED YOUR AUDITION!!

      "Uh..mother, I never auditioned!" Jimin claimed feeling excited yet confused.

       "Well your father and I never signed you up for one... Who do you think did?"

          Jimin began to think and suddenly he covered his mouth and began to laugh in a flirty way. "I think I know who it is."

         The mother tilted her head wanting to know. Jimin bolted to the door and grabbed his outdoor shoes and stepped outside in a hurry to see Jungkook watering some plants.

        "Jungkook!" Jimin called out from his porch grabbing Jungkook's attention with a smile. Jimin's parents were behind Jimin to see what this was all about, Jimin dashed out of his yard and ran off to Jungkook and jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. "You did this did you?" Jimin giggled in Jungkook's arms.

         "Yes I did, Jimin. You have a talent and I won't let you waste it~ I could kiss you right now but of course..." Jungkook took a look at the parents that were smiling from their porch. Jungkook bowed respectfully, "There's always a crowd." 

            "Jungkook... thankyou so much!" Jimin smiled excitingly. The boy looked at the letter of acceptance and almost teared up a little.

            Jungkook looked over to Jimin's parents as they signalled him to come over with such a heartwarming smile. Jungkook was happy he gave Jimin such an opportunity, Jimin wanted this deep down and knew this was such an honor...

         Jungkook and Jimin walked over to Jimin's parents as they took a look at the letter. "My son is going to be famous!"

         Jimin giggled. "I'll have to focus on perfecting many things now." Jimin added.

         "Jimin, you'll have to call him and verify your meeting." The mother stated reading the letter to herself.

          Jungkook patted Jimin's back. "You got this Jimin." Jungkook smiled as the parents looked at the two happily.

          Meanwhile, In the L.D Entertainment, the young boss was staring at his office phone impatiently. When the phone ringed, Mr. Ladd stood up and answered in a hurry. He was expecting a special call and wanted to be there to answer it.

         The boss picked up the phone and pressed it to his ear. "Y-Yes! Hello?"

           "Mr. Ladd, I sent the new videos of the trainees progress, please choose one to promote." The assistant stated as the boss looked up at the clear glass staring at his assistant.

        "Ms. Kin! You can not call me! You are outside of my office, do not call me! What if Park Jimin calls?!"

          "-or any of the other dancers you sent the letter to.. Right?" Ms. Kin wondered.

        Mr. Ladd hanged up and droped down onto his leathered office chair. "No... only Park Jimin..." Mr. Ladd whispered to himself pulling on his tie.