Wait for me

"I heard you had feelings for me.." Hoseok claimed as Yoongi and the dance instructor walked down the neighborhood streets. They were walking around for a while now so they can talk longer... Yoongi didn't want to go home, He wanted to stay with his crush.

          Yoongi looked at Hoseok and grew nervous. "Y-yes... I know it's so sudden and I-"

         "It's fine, you shouldn't feel bad... Love is a beautiful feeling."

           "Y-you are comfortable with it?" Yoongi wondered nervously looking down.

           "Of course I am.. When you looked into my eyes for the first time... that was love.." Hoseok smiled. "I'm not uncomfortable.. I'm happy!"

      "So... do you love me?"

       "I love how you would talk about me, Mention me everyday... and you seem like a wonderful person, you make me happy. But...Love." Hoseok stopped walking. "Love for us... I don't think it's possible.. I have to head back to my family."

            "I understand.." Yoongi sighed. "But I'm not someone who will give up! I-I want to see where this goes."

            Hoseok tilted his head. "You still want to be with me even if I won't be here?"

          "Long distance relationship?" Yoongi proposed as Hoseok stood there nodding as he thought to himself.

          "We'll be far from eachother." Hoseok claimed.

         "V-video and phone calls! Text mesaages too!! we won't be so far apart!!" Yoongi stated feeling worried. "I know since I'm a student, I don't get breaks.. You'll feel lonely..."

          "I'll feel lonely either way." Hoseok just smiled blankly patting Yoongi's shoulder.

           "Hoseok! P-please wait for me!" Yoongi blurted out as Hoseok heard the request but tilted his head in confusion now.

         "What?"

         "Please know that I want you to wait for me.. When you're at your home with your family, wait for me... Don't leave me for another!"

           "Yoongi-"

          "If you wait for me.. everything will be fine." Yoongi stated walking up to Hoseok.

           Yoongi kept looking up at the man as Hoseok almost teared up. He brought Yoongi close and hugged him tightly as he nodded repeatedly.

         "I will! I will wait for you..." Hoseok replied. "I'll have to leave soon, so please don't feel sad when I'm gone."

         "Such a short time and I already know so much about you." Yoongi smiled hugging the man back.

         "Let's see how this distant relationship works. It'll be my first!" Hoseok laughed.

        Yoongi looked at Hoseok and raised an eyebrow. "Never been in a relationship?"

           "No I meant, never worked a long distance relationship." Hoseok laughed. "I should get you home."

          "I don't mind staying here with you." Yoongi claimed.

          Hoseok took a moment and then looked at Yoongi. "Why don't you come to my hotel for a while?"

          "H-hotel?"

         Hoseok nodded pulling a smile. "I can help with your school work.. help you study~"

        "S-study.. Homework.." Yoongi thought. "Yes.. Thankyou."

          Hoseok then put his arm around Yoongi and walked with the student down the street together.
____________________________________

            Jimin dropped his pencil with a smile grabbing his school papers and setting them into his folder. "JUNGKOOKIE!!~" Jimin shouted placing his folder down and running to Jungkook's room like a small child.

          Jungkook was still asleep as Jimin ran over to Jungkook and jumped onto the bed kissing his lover awake.

         "Ah, Get off..." Jungkook murmured silently not even shoving Jimin off! He loved having the boy lay on him and bother, Jungkook thought it was cute.

         "Jungkookie~ I did my homework!" Jimin giggled. The boy intertwined his hands with Jungkook.

          "Give me a sec~" Jungkook whispered with a smirk.

           Jimin layed on Jungkook. "Hurry please.. I want to get my treat~" Jimin cooed.

          Jungkook opened his eyes caressing Jimin's hair. "What have you done to me~" Jungkook laughed.

          "I made your life better~" Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips. "Are you going to teach me the dance?"

          "Hmmm... I'll do it, but first~" Jungkook held Jimin tightly. "You interrupted my sleep... Do you know what that does to me?"

           Jimin giggled and pressed noses with Jungkook. "Mm.. Why don't you show me~ show me now, how upset you are at me." Jimin kissed Jungkook's lips.

         Jungkook was shocked to hear Jimin's request... The boy has changed so much eversince! Before he was pure.. now he has changed. Maybe he grew addicted to the feeling of Jungkook touching him like for the first time.

            "Jimin, dance first~ remember the deal?" Jungkook cupped Jimin's chubby cheeks.

          Jimin sighed and then smirked leaning his head on Jungkook's chest and began to give his lover a kiss on the neck. "Don't make me wait~"