Aftermath

It was 10:50 pm, Jimin was on his way home walking by himself. He didn't see Jungkook waiting for him so he believed Jungkook was very busy.

         As Jimin was crossing the street, Jungkook began to call him. Jimin checked the caller ID and quickly answered, "Hello?"

          "Jimin!! Where are you? Fuck.. I overslept.. Don't tell me You're walking home!" Jungkook sat up on his bed. The man was sleeping right after Mr. Park payed him a visit just to ask him alot of things that made Jungkook very bored.

           "Uh... I thought you were busy so I had to walk home so I wouldn't bother you.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook only sighed.

            "I'm coming to get you, Jimin." Jungkook got up and stretched a bit.

           "No it's fine, I'm almost home!" Jimin assured as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

            "Jimin I can take you home~ you can come to me.." Jungkook smirked.

            "Jungkook! I'm not even at my house yet~" Jimin giggled as he walked along the empty streets. "What did you do today?" Jimin asked wanting to start conversation so he wouldn't seem so lonely as he walks home.

          "Well after I dropped you off, guess who was waiting for me at my front door?" Jungkook asked walking up to his door grabbing his jacket to go get Jimin whether he liked it or not.

         "Uh... An ex?" Jimin wondered.

          Jungkook then began to laugh. "No! It was your father. I was expecting him to show up later this week.. But turns out he showed up today! I got really nervous.."

          "You didn't tell him about us.. right?"

          "You know I wouldn't, Jimin." Jungkook claimed. "Then I lied to him saying I had a boyfriend and I think he bought it?" Jungkook thought.

           "Ah.. I see." Jimin responded as he can see his house from afar.

           Jungkook grabbed his camera and looked over footage of Jimin. "You look so cute~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin's eyes widened.

          "W-what? Where are you?" Jimin looked around.

          "At home.. I'm watching a few videos I took of you! Such a big gallery filled with you.." Jungkook said into the phone as he grabbed his car keys heading out the front door holding the phone between his cheek and shoulder as he held the camera with both hands. Jungkook was looking over the footage and let out giggles making his lover blush.

          "Jungkook, About that time I found out about your weird hobby... I wonder if you will give that up for me.."

            Jungkook then got outside his door walking to the car. "Jimin you know I'll never stop doing that, it's my passion!" Jungkook added as he opened his car door, got inside and turned on the light.

           "Jungkookie~ there's other passions. You seem like a stalker.." Jimin confessed.

            "Oh~ I see.." Jungkook smiled. "I guess you can say that."

           Jimin blinked hearing Jungkook's response. "I'll help you out of that."

              "How about I help you out of those clothes, when you get here to me?~" Jungkook teased.

            Jimin began to laugh as he realized Jungkook was in his car. He watched him from a distance, Jungkook was busy looking over the naked pictures of Jimin he took recently so Jimin quickly hanged up and started running to Jungkook's car.

           Jungkook heard Jimin hang up making him put his camera down to actually check his phone. "...hanged up?" Jungkook bit his lips just thinking how Jimin hanged up on him.

           Meanwhile, Jimin sneaked over to the drivers side of the car and pressed his hands on the window loudly banging the window glass startling the older man. "FUCK!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin began to giggle.

          "Surprise!" Jimin knocked on the window glass of the door still gazing at Jungkook while the man had his hand over his heart breathing heavily, still looking at Jimin in disbelief.

           Jimin noticed the car door was unlocked so he opened the car door and hugged Jungkook. "Ah I was playing! I love you." Jimin cooed taking off his bag, climbing onto Jungkook's lap and closing the car door to give his lover kisses.

        Jungkook set his camera on the passenger seat wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist and kissing him. "I know~ I love you too~" Jungkook laughed kissing Jimin back.

         "W-were you coming to get me?" Jimin smiled tucking Jungkook's dark brown hair behind his ear.

            "Mhmm~ you know I would never leave you alone~" Jungkook kissed Jimin again pressing the boy onto the steering wheel until the car honked making Jimin jump and sit up in laughter.

            "Wait!" Jimin stopped laughing and raised his hand up to the car light and turned it off as Jungkook lowered the car chair back until Jimin was ontop of the older man like they were laying on a bed. Jimin leaned over to Jungkook's lips and kissed him gently as he dragged his kisses to Jungkook's neck seeing his boyfriend smile and grasp Jimin's thighs. Slowly, Jungkook was moving his hands up to Jimin's rear rubbing it gently as Jimin continued to kiss Jungkook feeling the nice and gentle touches along his back.