I Knew You

Forewords

This is my first fan fic :D

Genre: Romance, Drama and a bit of comedy because i notice my current readers love funny bits.

I'm not very good at making names soo the main girl in the story will be called...

Girl suffers from amnesia. Her mother keeps all the past in the past hoping that she can finally start a new life now that all her memories are gone. This means the story has many mysteries hidden. Caught up only at home, she cannot stand staying at home and breaks her mothers rules and leaves the house. I wonder who'll she meet?

Big Bang is a popular group in Korea which consists of 2 rappers and 3 vocals. Seung Hyun always wanted to have as much tension as Ji Yong. Will he ever succeed? And what is it that he wants to succeed in? >>>dancing?>>>singing?>>>love>>>rapping>>>or maybe just anything? (find out in my story!)

Characters:

Ji Eun (19)-fictional character. (not based on celeb kim ji eun, just cnt think of a name) She is just a normal girl but suffered from amnesia from an accident.

(None korean age this is aka year younger)

Ji Yong (20)

T.O.P (21) 

Seung ri (17) 

Tae yang (20)

Dae Sung (19)

(They are going to be the same as who they are in real because if i say more i might give things away)

_______________________________________________________

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT :))

NEED INSPIRATION :D