Chapter 6: My First Cries

***

HALOW HALOW !!

SILENT READERS COMMENT NAMAN PO KAYO OH...

PWEASE!! *puppy eyes*

***

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY CRAPS !! :D

_pErJe_ 

*** 

Chapter 6:  My First Cries

I stood still as she came closer towards the front door where I stood, with Ji Yong behind me.

“You are still in rehabilitation until the doctor says you are fit to go out and yet you…” she said until she was close enough to me to see that there was Ji Yong behind me.

“Hi Mrs Park’” he said shakily while bowing, “ I think I better be going.”

Mum grabbed me roughly by the wrist and pulled me into the house while slamming the door hard in Ji Yong’s face. I could tell she was really angry. She turn to face me and slapped me hard. Tears welled up in my eyes. She had not slapped me before. I could feel my cheek heating up, turning pink as well as it being stinging.

“I told you to keep away from all the music stuff! Yet I find you sneaking behind my back with that low life celebrity, so called G-Dragon!” she shouted. She started yanking my hair pulling me down onto the floor and continuously slapping and hitting me uncontrollably.

“I thought finally God helped me when I figured out that from the accident that you got amnesia. I thought, finally my daughter would forget about her music career! I threw everything that had anything to do with music and your photo’s with Ji Yong hoping for you to start all over as a normal girl. But you never listen!”

she shouted as i cried.

I grabbed hold of my hair to stop her from pulling it and yelled at her to stop but she didn’t listen. ’Stop it. You’re hurting me’ I continuously cried. By breathing started to become un-level gasping for breath as I cried. Suddenly she lifted me up and slammed me right into the glass of the display cabinet which smashed into tiny sharp pieces against my back and some through my blouse. The smash made a loud noise which kind of saved me as someone came to stop my mum from giving me more physical abuse by throwing her off from on top of me. With my eyes all puffy and watery, I could only just make out that it was actually Ji Yong. She soon tackled him to the floor and started to punch him. He didn’t fight back. It wasn’t because he couldn’t, he just didn’t want to. His fist were clenched and ready to punch her but he resisted, letting her punch him instead.

“Stop it!” I cried continuously while trying to pull her off but I was much weaker than her and hardly had any effect but suddenly she fell back onto the floor. I guess she was finally out of energy and I took this chance to run away. I grabbed Ji Yong’s hand and ran out. Without much thought, we stopped in front of the black BMW X5 with hands still holding onto Ji Yong’s which soon ended as I fainted towards the ground. But I didn’t feel my back touch the ground. Instead it touched a pair of hands. I guess Ji Yong catched me before I hit the ground.

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed with Ji Yong sitting next to me. He had a badly bruised face with a few plasters on cuts. They asked me what happened. I knew if I told the truth they would call the police and my mum would have been in trouble, so I made it up that fell into a glass cabinet. I knew they didn’t believe me because who would be so clumsy to do so? And it didn’t explain why both me and Ji Yong received bruises around our faces. But they didn’t question back.

“Are you ready to go yet?” Ji Yong asked.

I shook my head to say no.

“The nurse said that while I’m still in hospital, the doctor wants to see me about my current condition in rehabilitation.” I replied. I laughed because by getting beaten up showed that my condition probably weakened but when he came to check my condition of skin, energy level, pulse rate etc. He informed me that I was ready to finish my rehabilitation and my coma wounds had finally turned into just scars.