Chapter 16: Spiked

*****

Phew after gazillion years .. nakapag-UD na rin.. LELS~

I don't think this is R rated. but it does contain a bit more kissing and stuff than previous chapters.

******

Chapter 16:  Spiked

Ji Eun’s POV

I haven’t been in school from time to time for awhile now and am used to it, but today everyone was just staring at me as I walked passed them. It wasn’t normal

I sat where my desk was and started to take out my pens and pencils.

“Ohmygosh!!! Ji Eun! You’re back!,” Ah Ra squealed as she gave me a tight hug.

“Ohmygosh Ji Eun! You’re a YG trainee aren’t you?” Hyo Jin asked while grabbing hold of one of my hands tightly.

“I erm…”

“No wonder you miss school so much lately!!! I can’t believe you were in G-Dragon’s MV! So jealous!!!” Ah Ra shouted as she sat on the desk next to me.

“Oh, how did you guys know I was in Ji Yong’s MV?” I asked in curiosity.

“Haven’t you seen it? The music video for ’Look only at me’ was out this morning!!!” she replied back.

“Wow, this morning? And…you already seen it?” I replied in shock at how quick they already seen the MV even though it was only out TODAY!

“Ji Eun! It’s Big Bang we’re talking about! Everyone loves them!!! It’s all over the magazines and all!!! Look!” Hyo Jin said as she pulled out a magazine for me to look at.

‘Yet another HOT music video released by the talented G-Dragon as he finally shows us all the music video we have all been waiting for since his solo single Look Only At Me Part 2 was released a few weeks ago,’ I read to myself.

“Ohmygosh Ji Eun! You didn’t honestly kiss Ji Yong did you?” Chae Lim (a random classmate) butted in.

I laughed weirdly as I stuttered, ’oh no, of coarse not! Hehehe,” I lied.

“Ohmygosh, they always put their kisses on angles. It’s a shame they didn’t do that with Tae Yang‘s my girl. ‘cause poor him lost his first kiss! What a bitch for stealing it!” Ah Ra added.

(End of school day)

Ji Eun’s POV

“Ohmygosh Ji Eun, are you going to that Big Bang party tonight?” Ah Ra asked me.

“What’s that?” I asked her.

“I heard that Big Bang are just going to be at Déjà Vu club house tonight that’s all,” Ah Ra answered.

“I guess I wasn’t invited,” I replied.

“Well…do you want to go?” she asked stopping me from walking, “I really really want to go, but we’re not eighteen yet, but you are. If you go with us it’s guaranteed that we’ll be able to get in,” she said with a cute smile.

I couldn’t refuse. I wanted to know why no one invited me to this Big Bang party anyway. Aren’t I supposed to be Ji Yong’s girlfriend?!!!

I wore a short denim skirt and a nice simple blue sleeveless top.

Ji Yong is such a bastard for not even attempting to call me to say where he was going tonight!!!

“Ji Eun!” I heard someone shout.

I turned around at it was Hyo Jin with her boyfriend Ki Bum. (I know they are from SuJu but pretend they are fictional!)

“Hey,” I replied back as they walked to stand by me and waiting for Ar Ra and her boyfriend Hee Chul.