Chapter 14: Love challenge

***

It's just a chapter to get things going. not funny chapter at all :-(

I censored all F words.

Please comment if u do mind swearing or don't mind swearing.

Thanks Keep Reading :D

***

Chapter 14:  Love challenge

[Seung Hyun’s Flashback]

“Young Bae,” I asked.

“What’s up hyung?” he replied.

“You were here when Ji Eun was a trainee weren’t you?”

“Yes,”

“What happened before?”

“Ji Eun left and went to Japan and had amnesia Ji Yong told me recently.”

“WHAT? Ji Eun has amnesia?”

“Weren’t you asking that?”

“No. I was wondering about Ji Eun’s and Ji Yong’s relationship. Were they more than just friends?”

“Yup. They were really in love before. I just wonder if it’ll be the same now that she came back with amnesia? Don’t you think so too hyung?”

[End of flashback]

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

“Oppa? Won’t you get spotted without your cap and sunglasses?” I asked as we strolled down the sand.

“Don’t worry. There aren’t many people that come here. It’s too far out from any towns and cities. It’s mostly old grannies and granddads that stroll around here. They won’t know me,” he replied smiling.

We decided to sit on the sand next to each other and just stared at the evening horizon. The sun was orange and started to set as we stared. It was beautiful. The warm breeze blew past us as the sea came rolling up the sand which touched the tips of our toes from time to time, making our bare feet wet.

I guess it really can free people’s minds, and that’s why he brought us here. To free our minds.

“Your going out with Ji Yong aren’t you Ji Eun,” he asked me.

I hesitated to tell him. I didn’t know why, but my conscience kept telling me to not tell him ‘yes, we are’ because it was going to hurt him in some way.

“Yes we are dating hyung,” I finally let out.

I saw him suddenly bury his head between his knees as I finished. But soon later he lifted his head up again and turned to pull a smile at me to indicate that he was ok.

Then we just carried on looking out into the horizon and watched the sunset side by side.

Seung Hyun’s P.O.V

“There’s a small house over there where we’ll sleep in tonight,” I said as I led her towards the small house.

“Is it a inn?” I asked.

“Actually, it’s a house that I grew up in,” I replied as I opened the door, “sorry if it’s a bit old and dusty.

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

We walked into the house and saw dusty white blankets that covered the furniture. Seung Hyun turned the lights on then walked to each set of furniture to remove the blankets so we could use them.

“I think I we should have some old clothes buried somewhere, we can use them to get changed,” he said as he walked to a door that revealed a bedroom.