Chapter 9: Kiss

My fave chapter so far! But maybe cheesy.

Hope you like too! Please comment. PLEASE!

***

Chapter 9:  Kiss

“Ji Yong. I think we should discuss my past. I-I-- really need to know what happened,” I said while letting go of the hug which Ji Yong did as well.

“You were crying?” he asked.

“Because your stupid fragrance stinks even worse than Seung Ri’s bed!” I shouted while rubbing my tears away.

“Huh? It’s Hugo Boss XY though. Your favourite.”

“How do you know that?” I shouted while giving him an evil glare.

“Because you brought me this brand before and... told me so.” he replied. He wasn’t like me who was joking. He was very serious at that moment. So I went on to ask him important stuff.

“Ji Yong ah,”

“Yes?” he replied.

“Did we used to date before?” I asked looking him straight in the eye.

I saw his eyes widen in surprise to my question. He held my wrist and led me to his bed where we both sat.

“Yes, we dated before Ji Eun. It was a year and a half ago.” He replied looking down onto the ground with a sad face.

“I’m so sorry Ji Yong for all the damage and pain I have caused you. Yet you still treat me so nice. I don‘t deserve all of this.”

“I haven’t done anything that your not worthy of Ji Eun. And although I’m sad you have forgotten every past we had together, it can’t be helped can it?” he replied.

“Ji Yong, you saved me. You even let yourself get hurt instead of me, even though I left you a year and a half ago!”I said crying again trying not to make Ji Yong notice that I was by looking down at my hands which where on my knees.

He pulled my head to lean on his shoulder as I carried on crying.

“Ji Yong ah--” I said until Ji Yong cut me off.

“Stupid Ji Eun. Haven’t you heard my song ‘Lies‘?” he said rubbing my head to calm me down.

“Yes,” I replied quietly.

“When I wrote that song I was thinking about us. You left me Ji Eun! Mrs Park wrote me a letter saying to stay away from you and that you went to study in Japan. And that you didn‘t love me anymore that‘s why you agreed to go to Japan. I couldn’t believe it,” he said.

I felt a tear drop down onto my forehead. It wasn’t my tears. It was Ji Yong’s.

“I tried really hard to forget you but it just made me miss you even more. Everyday I thought about all the happy memories we had together. I wrote that song hoping you’ll hear it and come back to me Ji Eun. I guess I was stupid to write such a useless song right?” he finished with a little sad giggle at the end of his sentence.

“It’s not a useless song!” I said lifting my head off of his shoulder then making him look into my eyes. “It’s the most beautiful song I’ve heard Ji Yong. Even though the old Ji Eun is gone now and the song hasn’t reached her like you wanted to, it’s reached many other peoples hearts, they too can sense the emotions that you keep in here,” I continued while pointing at where his heart is.

Ji Yong’s P.O.V.

I looked straight into her eyes which she did into mine. Although her eyes were still watery, I could see her sadness turned to happiness. Although I did at first want the old Ji Eun back with all our cherished moments, I grew to really like the new Ji Eun that I hoped I would. Everything she had just said to me was correct.