Chapter 2: Take me out

hehehe update ulit...

THANK YOU FOR READING PO ^_____________^

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT or VOTE :))

*******************************************************************

Chapter 2: Take me out

*Ding Dong* I heard the door bell rang. I hesitated for a minute on whether to go open the door. We don’t normally get guests and my mum would normally go open it. However she was not in. I decided to go towards the door and opened it slowly. My eyes widened to see that the person standing in front of me was Seung Hyun.

“Hi” he said while waving.

I stood still and flushed red as he smiled at me. Shakily I replied, “hi Seung Hyun. Why are you here?”

“Well. You ran off yesterday so I couldn’t finish what I wanted to ask.”

“Oh right. Sorry about that. I was in a real hurry. How do you know I live here anyway?”

“Oh. You dropped this,“ he handed me a folded piece of paper. I knew instantly it was the piece that I wrote my address and lyrics on. “Can I come in then? It might take a while” he continued.

I didn’t pay much attention and let him in, I was too focused on the piece of paper that I stupidly dropped by accident. I really shouldn’t let strangers in. Oh well, it’s too late and he’s my fan. X)

Seung Hyun’s P.O.V

Damn. I didn’t need to ask her to invite me in and it seems as if it was only her home. My breathing got deeper as I got nervous. Normally the girls I meet already know that I’m from the hip-hop group Big Bang and get all excited but it didn’t look like she knew who I really was. She didn‘t get all freaked out when meeting me. Instead it was the opposite. I was her fan and I was getting all excited and shy. All she did was turn pink and her turning pink always made me go all shy. Thank goodness I was tall and good looking because my shyness just doesn‘t contribute well to me getting girls. No no no Seung Hyun, your not here to ask her out! Sitting down onto the sofa I quickly blurted out what I needed to say.

“Well I wanted to just ask you a favour. I really need your help and I would really appreciate it if you could.”

She sat down on the sofa opposite me and smiled “yeh sure. What is it that you want ?”

I didn’t know how to put it in words but here it goes “I need you to help tutor me on how to compose music.”

“I don’t know. Composing music is really personal to me, they are just feelings and emotions I get.. I don’t know how I can tutor you. It just comes.”

“Then what normally gives you those feelings to write lyrics? In high school I never paid attention in my literature lessons which I really regret.”

She giggled. I didn’t know what was so funny aboutwhat I just said.

“Can you take me out and then I’ll help you?” she said with a smile.

Huh? This isn’t a date that she’s asking me on is it? I couldn’t refuse anyway. She was willing to help me. If she wanted a date. I will do so. As long YG and Ji Yong doesn’t find out then great. Ji Yong has always been the one I envied from Big Bang. He was just so good at composing songs. Because of his song ‘Lies’ help our popularity rise loads. I wish my song ‘Bad Boy' did the same but it didn’t. Hoping with the help of Ji Eun I would reach my goal.

“Yes ok I will take you out. Can I just borrow your toilet before we leave?” i asked her

“Yeah sure”

I did my business and washed my hands. Making sure I looked as hot as usual in the mirror I grabbed a paper towel and threw it in the dustbin next to me. I paused for a moment. I saw a ripped up photo. Looking more closely I recognised one piece showed a face of a guy. I know who he is! But why does Ji Eun have a picture of him and ripped it up. Besides, I thought she doesn’t know who Big Bang are. Why is there a picture of him?

____________________________