Chapter 13: WEDGIEE!!!

***

PLEASE KEEP READING !!! :D

***

 Chapter 13:  WEDGIEE!!!

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

The whole park was booked for our filming today. It wasn’t a hard day at work. All I did was walk about everywhere looking pretty while staring at Ji Yong from a distance as he flirted with other girls! Which obviously made me jealous. Although I don’t like to boast that I was pretty but the make-up they applied on me was amazing! The clothes I had to wear were so pretty too. It was a short black skirt, short sleeved blue and white checked shirt and blue tights. I was so glad that my scars had already healed in time for this too!

“Ok Ji Eun, it’s going to be simple again. Just sit down by the tree and pretend to read the book. Then Ji Yong will come and take the book off your hands. You get angry and try snatch it back. Then BAMB he puts both his hand on the tree with you in between you two. Then you pretend to kiss. Don’t worry because the camera will be in an angle to look like you kiss but you don’t actually,” the director addressed me as he left me alone next to a large tree at the park.

“Ready? In positions please. Last scene cut 1!” a crew member shouted as he snapped the black board together. (I don’t know what that black thing with white stripes is called XD!)

I pretended to read the book, which was actually a blank book with nothing in it. Then without even noticing, Ji Yong was there in front of me and threw the book out of my hands then trapped me in between his arms just like how the director said. He tilted his head and lean closer towards me as I slowly closed my eyes.

I was waiting for a cut because I believed that the scene would have been finished by now. But instead I felt a pair of lips touch mine. I was about to open my eyes with surprise but then I felt him kissing me harder, making his tongue slip into my mouth and then we made out without noticing what was happening around us.

Seung Ri’s P.O.V.

“I can see them!” I shouted to Dae Sung while pointing at Ji Yong who was snogging Ji Eun.

“Why are they kissing so long for?” Dae Sung asked the director after a few long seconds.

“Oh right. We called cut ages ago, the camera is already turned off. It’s just them. They won’t stop kissing each other! We didn‘t even as them to kiss! The camera has to be angled in a special way even if they kissed!” he sighed as he folded up his directors chair, “maybe you can go stop them because the park has to be opened up again very soon.”

“OMG! They won’t stop kissing each other? WOW. Ji Eun must be a good kisser. I wish I was Ji Yong at this moment!” he said with a pout. “They’re not even dating are they?” Dae Sung continued as he was ready to run towards the two but I held him back.

“That’s probs why we found Seung Hyun with a hang over this morning,” I replied in consern.

“Seung Ri…you really are clever aren’t you?”

“I sure am Dae Sung, that’s why I have a great idea to make them stop kissing!” I replied to Dae Sung as I whispered my sneaky idea into his ear. We both laughed immediately as we agreed to the idea.

We both tip-toed towards Ji Yong and Ji Eun who were still kissing each other.

“One, two, three…” I whispered to Dae Sung as I tip-toed closer ready to get a hold of his boxers which were showing.

“WEDGIEE!!!!!” we both shouted in unison as we both pulled Ji Yong’s boxers right up his back causing him to jump right up!

“AHH whatthefuck was that!” Ji Yong shouted in pain while touching his butt.