Chapter 5: Busted

***

Shoot! Here's the update! :D

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!

SILENT READERS PARAMDAM NAMAN PO KAYO! INPIRASYON LANG PO :D

***

Just to warn you that i can't write comedies. so it hard for me to write up some characters. :( 

OK READ NA PO! :))

-PeRjE-

************************************

Chapter 5:  Busted

“Noona you’re ‘you’re so hhhhhhhhhhhot~~~” Seung ri sang “you should join wonder girls! You’ll suit singing the so hot song so much noona. Or even better you can just go out with me!” He said with his elbows and belly lying on the bench with both hands under his chin smiling to me.

*Slap!*

Seung Hyun slapped Seung Ri hard on the head “ maknae stop being an idiot. Ji Eun isn’t for you to take,” he said while walking across to sit in between me and Seung Ri.

“Hyung! You’re in the way of my very important eye therapy!” Seung Ri shouted while nudging Seung Hyun off the bench.

“What the hell? Eye therapy?” Seung Hyun replied.

“Yeh, Ji Eun is just so soothing to look at,” he said dropping his head lower and starting to dribble slightly. But knocking himself out of mind he lifted his head up and shouted, “who said she is already reserved anyway TOP, I can take her if I want! Unless…” he said pulling a sneaky smile at Seung Hyun while moving his eyebrows up and down.

Seung Hyun was speechless, red in the cheeks and wasn’t able to reply to Seung Ri’s powerful comeback and left to the opposite side of the room.

I don’t know what kind of telepathic signals they were giving to each other but I too was speechless of how kind these guys were to me.

Although because Dae Sung was recording at that time I couldn’t get to know him better I knew Seung Hyun is a very adorable person to be with, while Seung Ri was just simply weird, yet extremely cute! XD

I just laughed at his every movement. He was just too cute. Young Bae, I notice he was a quiet type but listened carefully to what everyone said.

I guess he is very mature and always thinks before he speaks!

“I don’t even know who Wonder Girls are!” I said.

“You don’t know who Wonder Girls are? You just want to go out with me that’s all,” he said trying to reach for my hand but he door opened and in came Yong Bae and Ji Yong. I felt very uncomfortable in meeting Ji Yong. He seemed to hate me almost immediately he had met me. So I tried avoiding him by not looking at him. But unfortunately he was walking up to me and Seung Ri!

“Hi Ji Eun” he said while bowing,”I’m very sorry that I was so rude to you just a few moments ago. I think you understand why I reacted that way though, right? Let‘s start anew?”

I didn’t quite get what he was trying to say. Why would I know why he went off so suddenly? Start anew? I guess forget how rude he was to me a few moments ago? So I nodded at him agreeing what he said even though half of it I didn’t.

He then looked over at Seung Ri.

“What the hell are you doing maknae?” he said while lowering his eyebrows showing sarcasm.

Seung Ri immediately broke out of his so called eye therapy by sitting up straight.

“Oh nothing hyung.”

“Then maybe you should go and clean up the mess you left in the 2nd floor practice room” Ji Yong commanded.

“Ok I will hyung.” he replied disappointed.

“As in now?” Ji Yong said in a more serious voice.

“Yes ok,” he said walking out of the room with a pout on his face.

I didn’t want Seung Ri to go. We were having such a good time until Ji Yong came. It felt awkward with just me and him together (well… only us in this corner of the room) even though I already accepted his apology.

“I got to go home actually,” I used this excuse to get out of being alone with Ji Yong but I aso did have to get home before mum and it was already 4.55pm. Time went by real quick. I guess I was having a lot of fun.

“Already? It’s only four fifty five.” Ji Yong said.

“I know. That’s exactly why I have to go. I need to get home before my mother get‘s back from work,” I replied while walking towards where Seung Hyun was to get my handbag.

“Ji Eun you’re leaving?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Yup.”

“I’ll take you home then” he replied. A smile nearly formed on my face but Ji Yong disturbed our conversation.

“T.O.P you can’t because you’ve already missed half a day of practice! I’ll take her home. Where does she live?” he said while grabbing a set of keys and sunglasses.”

“House number 23 in the same estate as my grandma” he replied a bit disappointed.

I sighed and followed Ji Yong out of YG building while waving and saying goodbye to anyone I knew that passed. I guess being a leader had it’s advantages. You can boss everyone around!

We came to a car park and entered a black BMW X5. It was the first car I’ve been in and it was huge!

There was silence throughout our whole journey to my house. As he stopped in front of my house I went to unbuckle my seatbelt. As I did so I looked up at Ji Yong who simply stared at me emotionless. I also stared back. I was sure I had seen him before...

Ji Yong’s P.O.V

I looked at Ji Eun as she unbuckled her seatbelt, ready to leave. Suddenly both our eyes met. She was staring back at me. I wondered what she was thinking at that very moment? I was out of my senses as I leaned closer to kiss her. I didn’t want to blow a good chance. But she made me stop when I was only a few inches away from her as she spoke.

“I knew you! You’re the guy in the photo!” she shouted while pulling a small smile across her face.

“I know you know me. We d----”

“I have amnesia,” she said sadly cutting me off.

I leaned back into my chair again. I was speechless. I didn’t expect that at all.

“So I’m so sorry if I have been acting rather strangely,” she continued “I guess all we can do is start from the beginning all over right?”

I insanely laughed in my mind. I was kind of going slightly insane. I didn’t want to start all over. I’ve wanted her to return to me for ages. Now she returns with amnesia?

She saw that I was just sitting still and exited the car. I noticed this and got out of the car aswell.

“Wait,” I shouted while pulling my cap lower to hide myself, “I’ll walk you to your door.”

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

It was kind of pointless walking me home when the door was only a few metres away. But I could sense that I made him unhappy when I told him we had to start anew.

It was sweet that he walked me all the way up to the door. I opened the door as I said goodbye to Ji Yong until I heard someone shout.

“Ji Eun! Where have you been?” she shouted.

Oops, busted. It was mum. I looked at the time behind her to the clock on the wall and it was only 5.15pm. She was earlier than usual.

_____________________________________

LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE!

KAMSAHAMNIDA :D