Chapter 1: Find new things

I walked into the house and stared around slowly. Everything was new to me. I could not remember anything from my past and I felt stupid in doing so. I could see the house was nicely cleaned and tidied. I always checked the pictures that were hung on the wall or standing in the display cabinets. They made me smile the fact that it seemed as if I had was having a lot fun and was happy. I wondered if I would be able to meet the people in the pictures again?

(Few Days later)

*Click* I posted my new song up. It is only my fifth post but I am gaining a few viewers and nice comments. I don’t aim to post my songs to get loads and loads viewers and comments, I am just bored at home doing nothing. I’ve been at home for 3 weeks now and not gone out due to me still rehabilitating. It was boring and I was really keen on going out to explore the life that was around me. Internet is my only way to get in contact with anyone in the outside world because for some reason my mum didn’t want me contacting any of my past friends either. No one came to visit me. My mum is also not very happy that I was into music but I keep it a secret from her.

- Kris, 1 July 2008, 8:00 -

I really love how you sing and your lyrics are so emotional!!! The 5th post made me cry!

-CSHBB, 2 July 2008, 19:36-

You’re really good at composing your own songs. I really envy your talent :).

Everyone I spoken to so far are sooo nice! I really can’t take this no more. I have to go out. I know as long as I come back by 5.30pm my mum wouldn’t know.

I grabbed a long sleeve jacket because I have to cover my bad skin that I received from being in a coma even though it was a hot nice day. Then I grabbed my pumps, pen and paper and wrote my address just in case and the emergency front door keys (because I wasn’t given any keys, I didn’t need them and not supposed to go out) and exited my house. I obviously went out before but that was only to revisit the hospital. Today was my first day to seriously see what was in Seoul and I made sure I didn‘t go too far from the house.

Roaming around so far… all I saw were houses. But finally I found a small park. I smiled as a walked towards the swings which was empty. In fact the whole park was empty. I started swinging and I also couldn’t help but get my piece of paper with my home address on it and start jotting some lyrics. I started to sing the lyrics to a song I had written before and posted.

I totally forgot that I was in public. When I finished I noticed a tall guy sitting on a bench opposite me, he was clearly staring at me. I flushed red in embarrassment for singing out loud and the fact that a cute guy was staring at me. He started to walk up to me! I stopped swinging and started to walk away so that I wouldn’t have to talk to the guy. It didn’t work.

“Hey, wait up” the guy said.

I turned around, he was only half a metre away from me and instantly noticed his thick eyebrows which with one eyebrow had parts of it being shaven.He was really tall too or maybe I am just short?

I stood frozen for a second. I had no idea who he was and why was he coming up to me. Maybe he was a friend that I knew before I got amnesia?

“My name is Seung Hyun” he said looking me in the eye.

“Hi” was all I could speak out. I started to get really nervous and looked away from him. I did not know how to speak to anyone in person except for my mum. So I waited for him to speak. 

There was an awkward silence between us for a moment because of it.

Seung Hyun’s P.O.V

She has to be who I think she is. She is cuter than what i imagined~~. And it doesn’t look like she know’s who I am at all. She isn’t surprised or happy to see me at all. She’s not looking at me, she’s ignoring me!

“You are Ji Eun aren’t you?" I said while smiling as I waited for her to reply.

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

OMG he know’s my name! So he is a friend that I knew before I lost my memories! I smiled at him really cheesily. I was so happy to have met a friend I should know.

“Yes I am,” I replied. I still feel a bit awkward but this time I kept eye contact. To me, well in my mind it is still the first time we met, plus it just had to be a guy that I bumped into made it extra awkward. I now noticed that I am very shy around guys. Especially him. He is very tall and good looking.I've even already noticed the lines that curl up at the end of his lips when he smiled! *blush* So cute!

“Great! Cuz I am a fan of your’s,” said Seung Hyun.

Oh. So he isn’t a friend I knew. I really wanted to meet someone I was once friends with but I guess I can make new one’s?

“You’re a fan? Of what? and h-how could you tell that I am Ji Eun,”

“Your music talent. I noticed you from your singing just then,” he replied.

I want to bash my head against a wall! Damn this is embarrassing. Note to self: never sing in public ever again.

I looked back up at him and heard him laugh. I guess he saw that I was really embarrassed and really red in the face. But I just couldn’t stop smiling at how cute he looked when he smiled.

“You write really good lyrics and you’re singing is amazingly different. I’ve tried writing a few songs before but lately I just can’t think of anything to write. Well… it has been a long time since I last wrote my own lyrics. Now I always just study the meanings and emotions in your lyrics, they‘re great.” Seung Hyun said.

“Thank you,” I replied.

“Nah it’s ok,” Seung Hyun said as I lowered my head from getting shy and flushed “I…” he said but I cut him off by starting to run. I noticed my watch on my wrist and the time was already 5.20pm!

Seung Hyun P.O.V

I was speaking when Ji Eun started to run off “Ji Eun!” I shouted, but she didn’t turn back. I am really annoyed because I wanted to ask her to help me in writing meaningful lyrics. But I guess I can’t now that she’s gone.

I was about to leave when I noticed a piece of scrunched up paper on the ground. I opened it up and it revealed what I guessed to be lyrics. Straight away I knew it was Ji Eun’s. I turned the paper over to look at the other side. It was an address. I smiled and scrunched the piece of paper again to put into my jean pockets. Then headed towards YG Entertainment.

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

Huffing and puffing I arrived at my house with five minutes still to be spared until mum comes back. I quickly placed my shoes back into the shoe box, jacket onto the hanger and keys in the key’s hanger. I went into my room and slumped onto my bed. As I did so I saw something fly out from underneath my mattress. I walked to pick it up. It was a photo. It was me with some other guy. He was another very good looking guy and around my age, maybe older. I guess we were close because I notice he had his arm around my shoulder. I was curious to why the photo was under my mattress. I lifted up my mattress to see whether anything else was underneath. There was nothing.

“Darling,” someone shouted from behind. I turned around to the voice as I dropped the mattress in surprise. It was only mum. “What are you doing?”

“Erm…nothing mum. It’s just I found this photo, who is he?” I said as I showed her the photo of me and a guy.

“Oh don’t worry about this,” she snatched photo off of me angrily and walked out of the room.

From shock I stood still for a few seconds. Why was she so moody about that one photo? Who is that guy?

________________________________________________

I never wrote in pov’s and my tenses probably go wrong at times. Sorry.

Hehe please leave a comment. ^_____^