Chapter 18: Go our separate ways...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GD OPPA !!!

*****************************

UD HERE!

****************************

 Chapter 18:  Go our separate ways...

Ji Eun’s POV

We were in the same position for over ten minutes.

I know it was a long time but every time I tried to speak…I could feel my eyes suddenly filling up with tears again and I could feel my heart jumping inside of me every time I came to take a deep breath which made it impossible for me to speak.

“Ji Yong, are you sure you love me or is it that you just want to possess me?” I was finally able to say, still in the cuddling position we were in and still with watery eyes.

“What do you mean by possess you? Of coarse I love you,” he replied quietly into my ear.

“I don’t know Ji Yong, I feel like you are just replacing me for the Ji Eun that I used to be. Maybe we went too quick, you love the old Ji Eun, not me” I cried, “maybe we just need to know each other more better before going any further,” I continued as I tried to brake our little hug, but he kept on holding tightly.

“What do you mean? We know each other well enough! Ji Eun I love you for who you are now!” he replied, hugging me tighter than before.

“We have only known each other for just two months. And even in those two months we hardly see each other. How do you know?” I replied as started to feel tears welling up in my eyes again.

“I just know I love you! If I could spend more time with you I would,” he replied as I felt his head dig deeper into me as he still hugged me.

Tears dripped off my face, “if you loved me you would have called me about the party. If you loved me you wouldn’t tell me to NOT come near you. If you loved me you wouldn’t hurt me the way you just did Ji Yong,” I cried.

“I know it was a big mistake. Can’t you forgive me?” I heard him beg.

“I am totally defeated by you Ji Yong. I can’t forgive you…not yet anyway,” I cried as he lifted his head to look at me.

I saw that his eyes were all red and watery although no tears were falling down.

“Why not?” he asked.

“You once told me ‘if I carry on crying it shows defeat because that is what the people that hurt you want. A sign of defeat through crying due to the pain you feel.’ And I just can’t stop crying!” I shouted as tears fell quickly down my face. “Is this a sign to tell me that this is what you really want? To see me hurt and in pain? If you cause me so much pain, can this really be counted as love? At the moment I can‘t even feel my own heart because of the pain you‘ve caused,” I cried looking down at the ground.

“I don’t want you to be in pain Ji Eun! I want to heal you…right now!” he shouted into my back.

“I wanted to talk things through about last night you know Ji Yong. And if you said she wasn’t your girlfriend, I would have believed and trusted you. But…you never seem to have trust in me Ji Yong, and not even one of your closest friends…Seung Hyun. I don‘t think I can be healed so quickly you know.”

He finally let go of me.

“Then what do you want me to do?” he asked as he started holding onto my hand.

I pulled my hand out of his grip.

“Ji Yong…I think we should…maybe…go our separate ways…for now.”