Chapter 20: Finally back

***

This is the other one!

I plan to only write long chapters about this kind of length.

Reason= I plan to end "I Knew You" very soon. I don't like too many chapters.

but if you honestly hate or love long chapters, please make sure to comment. 

---------------------------------

NOTE: sorry for my cheesy 'trying to be a bit more funny' parts in the story.

-------------------------------- 

***

Chapter 20:  Finally back

(Ji Eun’s POV)

I went home by myself tonight. I took a mini bus because Seung Hyun was just simply too busy lately and had to stay longer at YG. So he couldn’t send me home. But I missed it. I felt like I wanted him by my side; taking me home everyday. But who am I to say I want him? He’s a celebrity with many fans and he has to give out a good show to his fans. It’s his job…which he loves.

“Ohmygosh! There’s a burglar in my house!” I whispered to myself as I came close enough to my house to see that window to the living room had light coming from it.

I peeked through the gate and lowering myself as I slowly creaked the gate open and tip-toed quietly towards the front door.

I pushed my key into the front door key hole. Just as expected, the door was not locked! I slowly opened the door and made as little noise as possible. As I quietly walked into the house, I kept my eyes on the closed living room and grabbed an umbrella which was in the corridor. I held the umbrella close to my chest for protection as I slowly opened the door.

I saw the back of the person‘s head as she sat on the sofa with her back to me.

She soon turned her head which made me open my eyes wider in surprise.

“Mum?!!!” I shouted, as I stood there speechless.

“Ji Eun!” she cried as she ran up to give me a firm hug.

I was so happy, tears welled up in my eyes.

“You’re finally back! I’ve missed you,” I cried, breaking off our hug to look at her in the eyes.

“I missed you too. I have learn so many things though, ever since I went to Pusan. But why are you so late in coming back? I‘ve been waiting for you all night,” she said.

“I…was training. I’m a YG trainee now,” I replied shakily.

I know she hated music. Being a training in a music company wasn’t helping.

“Which reminds me…I have so many things to say to you,” she said.

Wow, she offered to tell me things instead of me needing to ask! And she’s…calm. Not all mad and hitting me like last time.

I walked her over to the couch as we both sat side by side.

“I need to tell you about why I overreacted so much that day. The day when I hit you,” she said as I held onto her hands and nodded for her to continue. “I never hated music. That’s why I had let you growing up doing whatever you liked. One of those likes was music. It was the only thing that kept you close to your father. And the only good memories you had with him since you had little memories with him due to him always being busy and dying when you were only five years old. He always sang to you. Played music to you. It made you grow up loving music, ever since you were a baby and up until you were five. And the reason to his death…he worked himself to death. He was too obsessed,” she said as tears fell from her eyes. “ So I never took music away from you because it was what kept you close to your father. So I thought I could control your love with music. Making you understand it was just a paste tense. But no, you had to go and audition for YG Entertainment when you were sixteen then you went out with Ji Yong. And it was a mistake to let you train there for over a year. Yang Hyun Suk called for me. To have a meeting. In that meeting. I saw a video of you. He tried to convince me to let you train more and possibly debut in future. So I had no choice but to send you to Japan. I was finally happy. But a year later…you came back, without my permission. And…I almost lost you. And it was all for that one reason…the love for music. It killed your father and it almost killed you.”