Chapter 7: On T.O.P's bed

Leave a comment or Vote !!

THANKS! ^_______________^

ENJOY READING :D

_PerJe_

********************* 

Chapter 7:  On T.O.P's bed

I turned the desk lamp to look at the clock in Seung Ri’s room I noticed that it was 3.23am. I couldn’t sleep at all. All I could think about was why my mum had gotten so angry and even attacked me and Ji Yong. Which reminded me that I also hadn’t thanked him for saving me and apologies to him for what happened. I will definitely say it when he wakes up.

I decided I couldn’t take it and went out deciding to go watch something on TV. I expected that everyone was sleeping but before I walked to the lounge I noticed that one of the room’s still had light coming from the gaps of the door and it’s frame. I was curious and creaked it open only to find Seung Hyun there sitting by a desk and writing then beat boxing quietly.

Seung Hyun’s P.O.V

I felt a finger poke me so I turned my head to the side to find that Ji Eun was there standing there smiling. I guess she was ok now.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey. What are you doing?” she asked looking at the papers on my desk.

“Oh this? I’m planning on starting my composing. I only have a few weeks to complete it until I have to record it.”

“Oh, let’s see it then,” she said picking up the music sheet from my desk.

“It’s not as good as my previous songs, because I’ve not written songs in ages I guess I got too carried away by the fame and forgotten everything.”

“No. It’s good but can be improved I guess,” she said smiling and handing me the music sheet back. “Can I listen to your previous works?”

“Oh yeh sure. Here,” I handed her an earphone to my iPod and played ‘Pretending Nothing’s Wrong’ into her ears.

I wasn’t sure if she liked it because her face wasn’t happy nor was it unhappy.

“So? What do you think?”

“I think you don’t need my help at all! Why are you asking me to help you when you can write that?” she replied.

“Because I lost it,” I said in a disappointed quiet voice.

“Oh. Then we just have to find it because I know it is still somewhere inside of you,” she said poking me in the chest as I just stared at her doing so.

“When will we do that?” i asked with with a small smile.

“Now if you want,” she replied smiling.

“Oh ok. Is it ok if I locked the door?” i replied.

“Yeh sure. But why are you so scared of people knowing?” she asked.

I went over to close and lock the door before I could answer her. “It’s because I don’t want them thinking that I have been getting worse than better. If they knew, they might not want me in Big Bang anymore. YG is always aiming for people who progress which is what I am not doing.”

“Then ask Ji Yong? He wouldn’t tell anyone.” Ji Eun said.

“He’s someone that I don’t want help from the most,” I said lowering my head.

“Why?”

“Because he’s my target to beat. I want to be as good as Ji Yong without his help.”