Fait chier - Fuck it

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Arabella's POV

I woke up with Luke basically on top of me.

"Luke. Luke. LUKE WAKE UP" I shouted, shaking him.

"Uggghh what?!" He groaned, his face buried in my neck.

"Get off me. I wanna get up" I said bluntly.

"That's not a nice way to talk to your fake boyfriend" he sulked.

"Shut up before I change my mind about this whole 'dating' thing" I said, attempting to push him off me. He finally moved so I could get up.

"So what are we doing today?" He said, rolling onto his side, leaning his head on his hand.

"Well I'm going over to Josie's to see her and Ash. I don't know what you're doing" I replied.

"I'll come too" he said.

"Ok."

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

I hopped into Luke's car and he followed closely behind. He started the engine and turned the radio on and "Arabella" blared through the speakers.

He backed out of my driveway and proceeded to drive to Josie's house.

"That little lady sitting on the passenger side" Luke sang along to the song. Looking at me whilst doing so.

"It's much less picturesque without her catching the light, The horizon tries but it's just not as kind on the eyes.. AS ARABELLAAAA"

I laughed at him, causing him to grin.

I then felt Luke's hand on my knee. The sudden contact make me jump a little. He looked at me giving a reassuring smile.

He started tracing circles on my thigh with his thumb.

"Luke. What are you doing?" I asked sternly.

"Driving. What are you doing?" He replied smugly.

I moved his hand off my leg and shot him a death glare.

We pulled up in Josie's driveway. I went to get out of the car when Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. He crashed his lips on to mine and pulled me closer to him.

I pulled away.

"Luke, what the fuck?" I asked

He didn't reply. He just continued to lean in, closer and closer.

What the fuck is he playing at? He's my bestfriend. But god he's hot.

I know I like Calum, but he's never going to like me, so fuck it. Kissing Luke isn't that big of a deal is it? I mean, after all. He is my fake boyfriend.

We both pulled away after our quick make out session.

"I uh, I wanted to get into Character. You know, since Ash and Josie don't know we're not actually dating." He explained.

"Oh, right. Well, why don't we just tell them?" I asked.

"Because Ashton is the worst liar ever. He'd end up telling Calum." Luke said.

That is very true. Ashton's never been good at lying.

We got out of car and knocked on the door and we were greeted by a smiley and shirtless Ashton.

"Hey Ash" I said before hugging him tightly.

"Hey Arabella. Hellooo lucifer" Ash said.

We walked to to Josie's living room and took a seat on her couch. Luke put his arm around me because we wants to "play the part of my boyfriend".