Partie - Party

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

"Cal...Cal, do I look ok?" I called out as I walked down the stairs.

He looked up from his phone, his big brown eyes locking with mine, before his gaze travelled down to my chest.

"W-wow, I- uh, ...You look beautiful" he stuttered.

"Thank you" I said, smiling.

I wore a low cut, black body-con dress, and black heels. My recently dyed brunette hair was left natural, cascading messily down my back.

"Do we have to go to this party? I'm not really the party kinda guy, can't we just stay here?" He whined.

"It's just a little house party, it'll be fun" I said, kissing him quickly to persuade him.

"Y'know, all the guys are gonna be staring at your boobs and ass in that dress, and I'm not ok with that." He said, folding his arms in an attempt to be 'dominant'.

"No they won't" I told him, taking his large hands in mine.

"Yes they will. They'll be all over you!" He sulked.

"Well, fortunately for you, you're the only guy I want, so no matter how many guys are 'all over me' I'll be with you" I assured him.

He smiled, reaching out his long muscular arms and encasing me in a tight hug.

"You genuinely do look so beautiful baby" he said, placing chaste a kiss on my forehead.

"Right, Ashton's picking us up in 5 minutes" I informed him.

"Are you sure? I can drive if you want" he told me.

"No it's fine. If you drive then you won't be able to drink. Let Ash drive" I assured him.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

We filed through the crowded room of sweaty, drunken teenagers. Calum held my hand tightly, I could tell he felt uncomfortable being here.

"Arabella!" My friend Jamie called from across the room, waving me over.

I walked over to him, still gripping Calum's hand, pulling him along with me.

"Jamie, how are you? I haven't seen you in so long!" I greeted him, as he pulled me into a hug, groaning slightly as he held me tighter. I breathed in deeply, soaking up the mixed sent of his cologne, and alcohol.

Calum instantly put his arm around my waist, his biceps tensed, showing his anger, as if to make it obvious that I was his.

"Cal, this is Jamie, he's an old friend" I explained.

"And ex boyfriend" Jamie said, laughing. Calum's hand found my waist, his long fingers dug into my side as he tightened his grip on me.

"Shut up Jamie! I dated you once in like 7th grade" I said, giggling.

"Still counts. So, who's this?" Jamie asked, gesturing to Calum.

"This is my Calum, my fr-"

"Boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend." Calum quickly interrupted.

"It's nice to meet you Calum" Jamie said, grinning, reaching his large hand out for Calum to shake, to which he rudely refused.

"Like wise." Calum replied.

"Right, I'm gonna go and get a drink, I'll catch up with you later Jamie." I told him, smiling widely.

I dragged Calum into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of vodka.