Chapter 8 - Lust Over Love

Michelle woke up to find Justin kissing on her neck with open butterfly kisses , he was gently sucking on her neck and biting make his way down to her collarbone. He kissed the top of her breast he took off her bra and threw it to the side, he blew his breathe on it making her moan causing her nipples to harden he showed the same attention to the right breast. He took his tongue and licked around her breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth rubbing on the right breast to show it the same attention.

"Mmhmmm give me more , I need more" Michelle moaned breathlessly she arched her back into Justin rubbing against his hard on making them both moan out in pleasure.

"Chill baby let me work my magic" he said in that husky voice

Justin made his way down from the swollen breast kissing down her stomach "you're so beautiful baby, I love your dark skin it's so sexy" his husky voice said watching her moan for him

Justin pulled her panties down with his teeth causing his hot breathe to glaze across her skin. He just stared at her naked form speechless, Michelle began to feel self-conscious and start to cover up "No baby don't you ever hide this sexy body from me " Justin was about to go down on her when Michelle heard somebody calling her name

"Michelle wake up, you have company downstairs" her mom screamed up the steps

Michelle burst out the bed hot and sticky all wet from that popping ass dream about Justin.

"Hold on, I have to take a shower" Michelle said back, she gathered her things and looked at her alarm clock it was 3:30pm and she totally slept through the day. She picked up her phone to show text messages from Justin telling her he was on her way.

Michelle got out the shower and grabbed her pink towel from the rack and went into her room to find Justin sitting her bed. Shit what is he doing up here? She thought to herself. Justin glanced up when the door opened and couldn't say anything because he was shell shocked. Shit Justin thought she look so sexy teasing me with nothing but a towel on, water shaped rain drops rolling down her smooth skin. Shit he looked down and his hard-on began to rise , he hopped up and pushed her against the wall kissing up from her neck to her ear and his warm breathe glazed across her skin causing goose bumps to appear and her breathe to come out in pants.

He gently whispers in her ear "Baby why are you tempting me with that sexy ass body of yours?"

"Uhhh .... Sorry I ... I usually get dress in the bathroom but I forgot my clothes. "She said in shaky voice, she couldn't think straight with him turning her on. She quickly grabbed her clothes and ran into the bathroom like a bat straight out of hell, hearing Justin deep chuckle behind her.

Justin went downstairs to the dining room to set up for the study date , Michelle came down to the dining room with that nervous expression she always wears.

Two hours later.... They went over Imaginary Numbers, Complex Numbers and Trigonometry Michelle has been complaining the whole time but Justin is impressed with her progress even though she whines she still does her work.

"Can we please stop" Michelle whines with pouty lips which Justin found so adorable.

"Sure we can stop, what do you want to do now unless you want me to go" he said with uncertainty laced in his voice

"No we can watch a movie, you go pick out a movie while I'll get the snacks" she demands

He did as he was told and picked out Halloween with Michael Myers the original one not the remake they did a couple of years ago. Michelle came back with a big bowl filled with popcorn and two can sodas of ginger ale. Justin had everything set with his arms open wide waiting for Michelle to come join him on his lap. She cuddled up with him and every time a scary part came on she would hid her face in the crook of his neck. Soon after that she fell asleep Justin went to lay her down and was about to leave when she whispered a request he could not refuse.

"Stay, I don't want you to go yet" she said in a soft sleepy voice

"Okay baby I'll stay until your mom comes home" he said

Justin pulled Michelle in his arms again and soon they went to sleep together, Shantyl Michelle's mother came home to find the couple fast asleep. She woke them up and ask Justin if he wanted to stay over for dinner which of course he said yes to. They were having tacos , Justin and Michelle set the table while Shantyl finished up dinner she wanted to find out more about this Justin boy he seemed like a good young man but looks could be deceiving so let the questions begin.

"So Justin where did you meet Michelle, how old are you and what do you have in store for my daughter?" she rambled out in one breathe

Justin knew this was coming so he was prepared "we ran into each other at school , I'm 18 and I just want to be there for your daughter for whatever she needs me to be" he replied with a confident smile.

Shantyl was impressed so with a smile she nodded her head in approval. The dinner went smoothly with smiles, laughs and fun conversations. Justin had to get home so he said his goodbyes while Michelle walked him to his bike.

Justin pulled Michelle and gave her a long bear hug which she loved her feels so safe in his arms. Justin tilted her chin up stared in her eyes before crushing his lips to hers in a possessive , smothering rough kiss both of them were begging for dominance which Justin won , they broke free breathing heavy. Justin gave her one last peak, promised to see her tomorrow and drove off into the night.

Michelle went back inside talked to her mom about Justin for a little bit since she was an only child now and they were best friends. Michelle went to bed with Justin smiling face in her mind.