Chapter 24 - Morning Delight

(Justin POV)

I woke up to the most beautiful site ever, my beautiful angel was sleep with her soft waves sprawling across the pillow. She had droll coming out of her mouth, she slept just like a baby. I snuck out of the bed to find Shantyl in the kitchen with Michael chatting but it came to an end when I walked into the room.

Shantyl got up and enveloped me into a bear hug, since she was short like her daughter she came up to my chest. I hugged her back just as tight, she pulled back after a few seconds.

"I just wanted to thank you for bringing my baby back safe, I am so glad that she has found you and be happy again in life. I want you to love her like no one else and make her see herself for the beautiful person she is. Can you do that for me Justin?" Shantyl asked me with a tearful smile.

"Of course I can that for her, I love her girl so much it hurt when I couldn't her yesterday. I can promise I will always protect her no matter what." I said to her with a smile and a kiss to her cheek.

I decided to cook Michelle some breakfast while Shantyl and Michael left to give us some alone time. I was a basic cook, I could make the simple things. I got the ingredients I would need for her breakfast, I knew she would be up pretty soon. I grabbed a bowl poured 2 cups of pancake mix, 1 ½ cups of water and mixed them together. I got my pan for the pancakes and bacon together, and 1 hour later everything was ready for my princess.

I looked down at the plate and was proud of my work. I had one cinnamon, chocolate chip and plain butter pancakes. Sliced up bananas, granny smith apples and strawberries and a glass of milk and orange juice, I had two pieces of bacon also. I walked up the stairs to find her still sleep, she was laying on her stomach with her ass up in the air. I licked my lips trying to control my lust for her, I sat the food down on the bed table and thought of a way to wake her up.

I climbed on the bed and straddled her hips, her butt basically rubbing against me. I moved her hair away from the back of neck starting my mission. I picked up a bananas slice and glided it up her neck, she twitched but didn't wake up yet. I placed my lips gently on her neck making my way up, I softly sucked the banana flavor off. She started moaning slightly, I sucked harder trying to make a hickey. She began to come out of her deep slumber, moaning louder than before rocking against me. I trailed my lips up from her neck to the spot behind her ear. I knew she was awoke now she began to rock harder bringing a low growl from my lips, I had to bring a stop this before it got out of hand.

"Baby as much as I enjoy this we have to stop before you do something you're not ready for." I whispered huskily in her ear, I felt her shiver against me.

"Who said I wanted to stop?" She said in that sexy voice of hers.

"Baby stop playing, and get out of bed I have something for you." I said to her, no matter how much in wanted her it was going to be when she was ready.

She got up and went into the bathroom came back out with a smile on her face when she spotted my breakfast. She went to pick up her food, I was about to open my mouth because she forgot something. She stopped mid-step and placed a soft kiss to my lips, her breathe was minty. She pulled back with a smile, she was so beautiful I didn't understand why she didn't see what I saw but I plan on changing that.

"Where is your food baby?" She asked me, I didn't make myself any.

"I don't have any I was thinking about you first, I would always your needs before mine any day." I said with an honest serious expression.

She blushed hard, she thought just because she was dark skinned I didn't know when she blushed hard. She just nodded and grabbed her plate sitting in my lap straddling me facing my chest. She took a bite of the pancakes then fed me some, I liked this idea better than eating off my own plate. We continued eating the food until the whole plate was gone.

"Thank you for the plate of food, it was really good." She said to me with that beautiful smile of hers gracing her lips.

"My pleasure baby, what do you want to today?" I asked because I didn't have anything planned for us.

"Do you think your mom would want to meet mine, I think it's time for them to meet." She suggested to me, which was a good idea.

"That's a great idea, I am going to go home and check on my mom and tell her the plans. Come to my house at 7sharp for dinner. "I said I haven't seen my mom since yesterday and I am worried about her. I saw her pout her lips but nodded, I decided to tease her a little.

"Aww baby you don't want me to go, do you?" I teased with a smirk.

"No I am going to miss you baby but since you want to be mean get out." She said with that sad puppy dog look. She could get whatever what wanted with that look, I couldn't let her know that though she would use it against me every chance she got.

I caved she was killing me with that look "Okay baby I am sorry, do you forgive me?" I asked with a pout. She graced me with a smirk and pressed her lips to mine trying to dominate me. She nibbled on my lips bringing my bottom lip in her mouth making me let out a low growl. I pushed her down on her back and asking for entrance into that sweet mouth of hers, of course she declined me. I squeezed her boob and rubbed her nibble through her bra but I know she felt it because she let out a loud moan. I slipped my tongue sucking hers until it was swollen and she started rubbing against me, I trailed my lips down to her ears whispering lowly. "Do you forgive me baby, come on I need an answer." I said into her ear. She just kept gripping my hair not giving me an answer. I rubbed her nipples harder gaining a moan fiercer than the last.

"You know I like to hear your voice, tell me baby am I forgiven?" I teased her enjoying her love faces.

"Yes baby" She moaned out and I nodded my head giving her one last squeeze and getting up. I got my stuff together to go home while she was still trying to catch her breathe on the bed. I pulled her up and gave her a goodbye kiss with a promise to see her later tonight.

To Be Continued.....

Pleaseeeeee Leave Comments: Don't Be A Silent Reader!

I really love reading your comments on my book so don't take that joy away from me <3