Chapter 25 - Parent Meeting

(Michelle POV)

I'm mad Justin left me all hot and unsatisfied but I knew I wasn't ready for us to take that next step. I decided to write my letters to him, that was the best way to get my feelings across without getting emotional. I am going to give them to him after dinner.

Dear Justin,

Well since you came up with this idea I am going to just pour out my feelings in this letter. First I am going to start with my dad. We use to be best friends we just always had that close connection lol. I loved him so much including my sister we use to be close even though we would annoy each other but we all use to be a happy family. Him and my mom's love was so strong and beautiful I always wanted it for myself, I can't lie I am a true romantic. The concept of love is so beautiful to me, and daddy always use to say "Baby girl when you find someone who treats you just like I treat your mother never let them go.". I use to think that what happened to them was my fault until last night,  I had a dream and I was in heaven talking to my dad and sister. He told me not to blame myself because it was apart of God's plan and even though I don't understand it doesn't mean it was my fault and I am starting my believe it. I want us to start going to church together, my family always use to go to church before they passed and I want us to bring our families to church. Okay that's it on what happened yesterday, Second I am going to try to put my feelings for you in words the best way I can. I really am glad God brought you into my life, if you wouldn't have bumped into me on the first day I don't where would I'd be. I really have deep feelings for you, I'm not sure if it's love yet but I know it is close. I know you put up with a lot dealing with my insecurities, and I know you want me to see myself for the way you see me but it is hard. I am use to people bringing me down because of my dark skin, I attract unwanted attention. I walk down the halls and watch people tap their friends and point at me laughing like I am a disease or something. I use to spend times crying in school because I just couldn't handle it. People always would talk about me whispering about how ugly and black I am. It's hard because nobody really understands what I go through. I don't really talk about it because my family would just say ignore them, your beautiful but I never felt that way. I try to walk down the halls with my head held up high, I pray to God asking him to help me see the beauty in myself. I am getting better now but sometimes I might crack, you just have to bare with me. I just don't understand why you want me when you could have anybody else, I know you told me a billion times but it's just not clicking. I am a dancer, I'm not sure if I told you yet lol. I dance with Beyond Modern Company. When I dance I feel free and that's the only time I feel confident. I can sing a little but I'm not good, I guess you noticed I bring myself down a lot. That's another thing I have to work on. That's all with this letter lol see you tonight.

The End

- Love Michelle

When I was satisfied with my letter I sealed it and put it in purse. Glancing at the clock I noticed it was 4pm. I have 3 hours to get ready and make it Justin's house, I almost forgot to text my mom.

Michelle : Hey, Justin invited us to his house for dinner with his mother.

Shantyl: lol he always told me earlier,  I'll be ready at 6:45pm meet me in the kitchen later.

Michelle : okay

I walked to my closet wondering what I wanted to wear. I just went with a simple pair of blue washed jeans, white & orange knitted sweater and black knitted uggs boots. I went into the shower and 5 mins later, I was ready to get started on my hair. My hair was already straight so I just left it. My makeup was simple, black cat eye and clear lip gloss.