Chapter 7 - Study Date

2 Months Later

( A/n Justin and Michelle has been friends for 2 months so now it is October )

Michelle was really bored with her day because she doesn't have any friends at school. Kids always teasing her they never take the time to get to know the real her underneath the skin. People who use to be her friend get embarrassed to be seen with her and its sad and disappointing so she keeps to herself.

The thought of Justin hanging with her puts a funny feeling in the pit of her tummy. What if he brought attention to her that she didn't need or want? They only hung out after school when it was time to study. She begin to panic immediately pulling out her phone to cancel their study date like she does everyday but he always gets here before she gets the chance. .

When the doorbell went rung, her body soared with dread and fear in her walk to answer the door.

"Hey" Justin said with that breathe taking smile of his

"Come on in "Michelle said with a nervous smile,

Justin just stood there starring at her because she was so beautiful and did not notice that she walked away from the doorway. "Shit what is she doing to me" he mumbled to himself. Justin followed her to the living-room, her house was little but comfortable and filled with love. Her walls were painted with earthly colors and the furniture was a brown love-seat and green couch. I know it sounds tacky but it was really nice it fit the scenery. They always studied at the library so this was his first time in her house.

"Are you ready?' Michelle asked still the nervousness in her voice

"Yes sorry, I really love you house it's much better than my own" Justin stated with sincerity but a bit of jealously.

What could possibly be wrong with his house, he is rich and I know he gets everything he wants? Michelle thought to herself

"Well as everyone knows we were rich before my dad cheated on my mom and she refused to stay with him so we got a small house in Logan" he said

Shit did I say that out loud? So much for being gentle Michelle thought again

"I'm sorry that came out wrong" Michelle apologized, she felt bad but happy at the time that he shared something personal with her

"Okay so what part in math do you really need help with today we went over a bit these last two months?" Justin asked.

Michelle became embarrassed "uh all of it?" it came out as a question.

Justin chuckled , that deep smooth voice send shivers down her spine Michelle was glad she wasn't light-skin or she'd blushing.

Justin saw her shiver and immediately rubbed her arm to warm her up "are you cold?" he asked with concern.

Her skin tingled where he rubbed her arm at, she pulled her arm out of his embrace and jumped out her chair running into the kitchen.

Justin felt the tingled and chased after her because he knew it was something about her, he found her with her back to him facing the counter. He came up from behind with his arms on the counter trapping her. He nibbled on her ear-lope and felt her shiver under him. He traced kisses down her neck sucking and biting down making his love bite. Michelle turned around tried to push him but he wasn't having none of that he forced her lips on his kissing her with all the passion he had. His tongue swiped across her bottom lip begging for entrance but she refused. He squeezed her ass causing her to gasp and his tongue meet her in a passion and lustful dance. He broke free and make his way back up to her ear with those sinful kisses and whispered

"What are you so afraid of baby? I just want you to give me a chance please "he begged with that deep sultry voice of his. When she moaned he knew he had her right where he wanted her so he moved back and gave her some space to think clearly.

Michelle went all hot and bothered nobody has ever kissed her that way before it was too much and overwhelming but hot and sexy at the same time. She thought about he said, why not I'll see where this thing goes, she thought to herself. She glanced up and saw Justin standing there with a nervous face waiting for her answer.

She walked up to him and said shyly "I will give you a chance but you have to patience with me I want to take this thing slow" she said. A huge smile broke out on his face and he bend down and gave her a sweet soft kiss, they broke away and decided it was late and they can actually study tomorrow.

Justin was sad to go but he understood it was getting late and her parents should be home soon. "So I can come back tomorrow right ?" he asked with uncertainly in his voice .

"Of course you can , text me before you come " Michelle said with a small nervous small.

He grabbed her and stared into her eyes before giving her a deep passionate kiss that made her whole body fill with warmth, he backed away with a smile, got on his motorcycle and drove off.