Chapter 1

Caprice's pov

Caprice's room

The alarm clock in Caprice Cordell's room was ringing like crazy, until it was knocked off the table by a particularly sour devil.

Sheesh, my mornings are bad enough and now this fucking alarm clock had mess my shit up. Oh shit, today's my first day of being an advanced placement scholar. Imagine that, a supposed 6th grader in 9th grade, this is gonna be fun.

"Caprice, start getting ready for high school and get your leotard, I know you and you love gymnastics so you can try out for the team" my older sister Aria said. "Just don't break yourself, I'll need homework help you know" my older brother Ares said.

Wow, my siblings are named after a god of war, why couldn't I be named after Hel or Mars, maybe even Sekhmet. Ugh. My parents are absolutely dead when I take over this place.Oh wait they're already dead

I grabbed my leotard and put on a t-shirt and some leggings along with my converse shoes, grabbed my book bag and rode in Aria's car.

..............................

Caprice's pov

Hell High

"We're here" Ares announced. "Cmon subordinate twin, let's get to class" "Actually, you're the subordinate so I lead the way" Aria said. "Guys" I said nervously. "What" they said in unison.

Geez, could they stop that stupid telepathy, it's so creepy. I guess they really are twins.

Ares' pov

Caprice was pointing to a blue sports car and that's when it came to me. Alana Cortes, the school's queen bee arrived and she was staring at my sister. It wasn't a very nice welcome-to-high school-look, it was more of a move-over-you-piece-of-shit-look.

She started strutting towards us, I could see the fear in Cap's eyes and I pulled her closer. "Don't worry Cap she won't lay a finger on you" I whispered on her ear. "Thanks" she said.

We might be ruthless towards humans and angels, but never to family.

Aria's pov

"What's that dumb little baby doing here?" Alana asked. I was about to open my mouth but I suddenly heard Caprice's voice.

What's she doing

Edit: OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS 400 reads thank you, gracias have a good day adiòs