Chapter 18

Palace of the Underworld, twins' room

Bridget's POV

No no no no no, why did this have to happen?

"Bridge, stay back," Leon growls. The twins start using objects in the room to throw at Natalia or maybe to trap her.

This could take a toll on them if they keep this up for too long

Before I can step in to help, Cerberus reveals his fire fangs and charges at Natalia. Unfortunately, Natalia flicks the dog aside in an instant. "You actually think I'll be brought down by a dog. Oh my Bridget, you are hilarious," she cackles.

Realizing that the twins can't win this, I grab both their hands and run, Cerberus following closely behind. We run towards the window and jump, each of us using our telekinetic abilities to let us land safely.

"What now?" I look at the twins and shrug. We start running in the direction of Luciferia until we hear laughter.

"Well well well, looks like Grandpa forgot about the portals. Typical, he forgets things all the time. He was so dumb he forgot his own abilities. Isn't that just amusing," she smirked.

"Oh shit," Cameron cursed, "why didn't we ask in the first place?" I suddenly remembered, I knew how to do that! I just hadn't tested it out fearing it would hurt someone.

"So princess, I'll make you a deal. If you hand over the throne, I'll stop this siege immediately. If you don't, I will kill your precious little guardians in a matter of seconds," she threatens, extending a hand towards the 2 boys, who were in her telekinetic grip which froze them.

It was decided, I had to try to warp to get the twins, Cerberus and I out of here. "Sorry Natalia, but I don't think I can just hand over the crown. It would really hurt my mom and yours since it was Hailie's idea after all," I reasoned. It was now or never, I closed my eyes and lifted my hand. A gust of wind blows from behind. There was nothing there, just the wind.

"Huh, thought you were smarter than that, guess not. Oh well, a deal is a deal. Goodbye brothers. This is why you should've listened when you had the chance," she hisses before firing off a shot against their frozen bodies.

I sprinted to them as fast as I could before shielding them using my own magic. I then focus on reversing the effects of Natalia's telekinesis. Thankfully, one of my tutors taught me how to focus better and strengthen my mind.

Shut out distractions. Forget what others are saying. Send your strength to your mind if no physical strength is required.

I quickly recall the spell to snap the boys out of their frozen state. Moments later, the twins and I get our plan together and take down the barriers I made. We take our fighting stance and face Natalia.

Half an hour later

Cameron's POV

It's finally over, Natalia is down. No one was hurt too badly. I can't believe she was so strong. Moreover, Bridget saved our lives. She is strong, I'm never crossing her ever again or I might end up dead.

I look over to Bridget, tears of joy in her eyes. The attack was over, Hell was safe. Shortly after the death of their leader, the soldiers stop attacking and surrender immediately. Cerberus  runs over to us, his tail wagging happily.

"I can't believe we did it, Cameron," Bridget yells, pulling me into a hug. Leon runs over to join us.

5 hours later

"Well done, children. My old age and weaker state never would've stood a chance against Natalia," Hades chuckled. "All you need now is to finish school and have your training when you get back here. I've decided it's m for you now to go back to Hell High now that Natalia's constant threats aren't around anymore."

2 weeks later

Everything is back to normal. Bridget and I are stuck once again in Biology, listening to the teacher drone on and on. Well, almost everything is normal. In a few months, Bridget will finally have completed her training and will finally be crowned Princess of the Underworld and join Grandfather's court. As for my brother and I, we will continue to be her faithful personal guards for many years to come.

Holaaaa!

Hey guys! I'm back after a few days. 3 chapters in a week wow. I'm almost to the end of this book plus the epilogue. My next project will be short stories with my characters from Hell High and maybe a completely new story.

BTW, sorry for not including the battle scene. The fight wasn't anything special and no one died so I figured not to include it.

Anyways, until next time,

Adiós!
-Sarcastic