Chapter 4

Hell High

Lunch Period 

Caprice/Bridge's POV

Cam, be prepared because you are going down

"Leon" "Yeah Bridge" I quickly set my plan into motion, "Could you give me a boost please, I wanna see what's up for grabs" "Ok but be careful" he said with worry in his voice

Wow, they are so much like Ares and Aria. Leon is probably Aria in this case.

"Up you go" he said as hoisted me onto his thighs. At that moment I caught a glimpse of Cameron's  shoulder and I jumped, pushing off of Leon's knee knocking him down. "Sorry" I called as I collided with Cameron's back. "What was that for?"he asked, turning over so he could see me. "That was for cutting in line" I said and I walked off motioning for Leon to come behind me.

Cafeteria

Lunch Period 

Leon's POV

Bridge really needs to warn me next time she tries to use me as a launching pad. At least she was right about how good their Hawaiian pizza tasted.

I spotted Bridge talking to two Sophomores, probably the siblings she was talking earlier. "Sorry I took so long guys" she said as she walked up to us with her siblings behind her. It took us 10 minutes to get food so we had about 50 minutes left to finish.

Ares' POV

So these are Cap's new friends, they seem nice. If they hurt her though

"Hey Bridge" a boy with emerald eyes said. "Who's Bridge, Cap?" I then heard the voice of the blue eyed boy "Bridge who's Cap?" Cap turned around and said "I'm both" she said with a chuckle. She probably knew I thought they were teasing so she looked at me, disappointed at my tensed up look."Chillax bro, I let them call me Bridge" Cap said, "you can still call me Cap if you want" she smiled.

Aria's POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG she finally has friends she hasn't lost within a day yet. This is AMAZING

"I see she hasn't thrown you against a wall yet" I said as Ares and I giggled, nearly choking our food. "What're your names?" Ares asked. "Well, I'm Leon" said the boy with blue eyes. "The name's Cameron or Cam" the green eyed one answered. " Cool, you guys have the same everything" even their brown hair had been styled the same. "Kinda wish Ares and I looked like that so people would stop thinking we're a couple." "Are you kidding!" the boys said in unison. "I would kill for someone to be able to tell us apart even with our eyes closed" Cam said. We ended up talking until we realized we had 10 minutes left. "Alright Caprice, it's time for us to go" "Make sure your friends aren't in the hospital by the end of the day" I heard Ares call so I elbowed him. 

Caprice's locker

Caprice/Bridge's POV

"Your siblings are really cool Bridge" Leon said. "I personally like you a bit better" Cam murmured. "Seeing them being able to look like normal people makes me jealous, it's so obvious we're twins" Leon groaned. "What's even worse is that we can't pull a switcheroo because our eyes are different" Cam complained. "Guys come on cheer up, you guys at least have someone you can count on anytime, a friend on your first day. You at least have someone around to do your homework"  I laughed, hoping it would lighten the mood.

Caprice Bridget Cordell, you have got to stop this nonsense and cheer them up, it's your duty as their friend.

"Hey guys" "Yeah"they said, still looking down. "I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over to my house this Friday" I asked hoping for a yes. "Yeah sure, if you drive us there and drive us home" Leon answered. "Well consider your wish granted boys Aria can drive you guys" I said as I walked off to class

§.........§

Hell High

Friday

Math

Caprice/Bridge's POV 

"99932.631" "Correct, well done Caprice, because you answered my question right I will stick to my promise and let you guys out early." Ms. June said, relieved to get out of here.

Leon's locker

Leon's POV 

"There she is Cam" I called to my twin. No answer. I realized he was day dreaming again, but before I could call his attention Alana Cortes came up to us, high heels and all.

What did that bitch want