Chapter 13

Hell High

Bridget's POV

Where are they, who took them why does it always have to be them

"Hello, bitch," Alana chirped. "Where are your pathetic little friends, huh?" "Somewhere far away so they don't get tired tuning out your bullshit," I snapped back. Before she could reply, the lunch bell rang. "Later loser, gotta find my 'pathetic little friends' so we can eat lunche already," I said with a wave and a smile plastered on my face as I walked off.

Palace of Hades

Cameron's POV

"Get up, Hades is waiting," a woman in black said. 

Natalie, what's she doing here

"Natalie, what are you talking about?"  "Oh, sorry I almost forgot to introduce myself," she said rolling her eyes. "I'm Emma, an undercover agent of Hades. He asked me to bring you two and your sister here." It looked to me like something was wrong. I distinctly remember having a brother, Leon but not a sister. That's when it clicked in my head.

Bridge!

Before I could ask Natalie what happened to her, 2 guards came up and dragged me and Leon to an enormous room. There were columns holding up the ceiling and at the center of it all was a great throne. The man sitting on the throne was none other than Hades himself. He rose from his throne and started walking towards us. "My King I am so sorry about any trouble we have caused you. Please spare us we will do anything you ask of us," Leon said. Hades stopped and stared at us.

"Good going Leon! Now we're both gonna die because of your stupidity." "Hey, I was in front of the most powerful devil here so of course I'll get scared," he shouted in my head.

Out of nowhere the unthinkable happened, Hades started laughing. This wasn't his signature evil laugh though, it was warm, kind sounding like when a family laughs together over something silly. " Why in Hell would I not spare my heirs, my successors and my grandchildren? I brought you here because I realized it was finally time for you to know who you truly are," he said. "Well um, Grandpa,  may we call you that? Who are we really? What happened to our parents," I asked. "I hate to ruin the moment Sir but I'm afraid I have some bad news," Emma said worriedly. "Proceed," Hades boomed. "Alana still hasn't gotten a hold of the girl." Hades looked at us and said, "you two are staying with me for a while until your sister is brought here." 

We were surrounded by a group of guards and servants as soon as Hades stood up and left the room. A tall woman came up to us, she was young and had a very stern expression on her face. "Hello boys, I am Bianca, your new personal assistant. You will be sharing a room in the east wing of the palace until your sister arrives. A tutor will come by everyday to make sure you still keep up with schoolwork and a trainer will also be there to keep you both fit and healthy," she finished. 

Hell High

Biology Class

Bridget's POV

"According to what I know, this class is totally useless and a total waste of time. We only need to learn to kill and curse," a jock said. The biology teacher was having difficulty keeping it together since she had only been teaching for a couple of weeks. I decided that I wasn't going to rise to power without learning anything so I spoke up. "Anthony, you are so wrong biology is important," I shouted. "Really, prove it nerd," he smirked.

Ohhhhh no, you did not just call Caprice a nerd

I cracked my knuckles and calmly said "fine, come over here so I can show you something in my textbook." He walked over and I aimed my punch at the spot where his horns were starting to grow. His gift was nothing special, he got horns and a devil tail. This also provided a weak spot while the horns were still growing. "How did you know where to hit?" "Chapter 14: Horns and other aesthetics of the devils, pages 123-125," I said. "I think you only hate biology so much because it can't justify why your brain is up your ass," I smiled. The whole class cheered except of course for the 'cool kids'. A few minutes later the bell rang and school was over.

"Cap, over here!" Aria was waving her arms like crazy. She was at the gym where my gymnastics team practiced. We had an exhibition coming up this weekend, just in time for my birthday. I quickly changed into my leotard and warmed up. I just landed a triple backflip when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my leg. Cassandra, who was also watching me practice dashed to my side. I looked at my leg and saw blood covering a small metal bullet. The next thing I knew, my teammates, Cassandra, Aria and Ares surrounding me and shielding me from whoever wanted to hurt me. Minutes later, a tall figure came into view. Hades, god of the underworld was here and he warped me to his side. "Alana, I said to bring her to me not to kill her," Hades said, looking very annoyed.

What the hell just happened 

§.........§

Hola!

Sorry for not posting a chapter in a while, school has been a brutal monster and I really wish there wasn't so much work to do but I finally found time to make a chapter. Thank you guys for the reads and until next time

Adios amigos

Sarcastic