Chapter 2

Hell High

Aria's pov

"What's that dumb little baby doing here?" Alana asked. I was about to open my mouth but I suddenly heard Caprice's voice.

What's she doing?

"Not giving a fuck about your opinion of me, also saving my siblings some effort by not talking to your ugly bitch face" Cap said confidently. "Buuuuurn, you got smoked by an 10 year old" Ares triumphantly said. I found the guts to speak suddenly. "Sorry, this awesome little girl is with us, hope jealousy suits you, oh wait it totally does"

"You will all pay for this" Alana screamed and walked away. Suddenly,  the whole hall applauded our destruction of Alana.

Advanced Weaponry and Assassination class

Caprice's pov

Wow, high school isn't so bad, too bad the teacher isn't here yet

I sat there and my mind wandered off, until a guy with freckles and brown hair stood next to my seat. "Hey new kid, could I sit here?" he asked. 

Time to make some friends Cap, don't mess this up. Remember what happened last time you  lost your shit.

"Sure" I calmly said. "What's your name?"I asked. "Cameron, and this is Leon my twin brother" "Hey" Leon said. "What is yours?" Cameron asked me, curiosity in his emerald eyes. "Caprice Bridget Cordell" "Wait weren't you the one who roasted Alana earlier" Leon said, his blue eyes lit up. "Of course I am"I proudly said. " I then realized they must be part of the advanced placement batch, they looked about 13. "Are you guys supposed to be in middle school?"I asked out of curiosity. "Wow, curious are we?" they said in unison.

More telepathy, this should be interesting. No, don't say bad things about the only friends you might ever have.

Cameron's pov

"Hey Caprice, can we call you Bridge to you know, mix it up" I asked.

Cameron you idiot, you don't even know if she even wants to be your friend.

"Yeah, just tell me if you guys are advanced and your ages" was the reply. "Ok, we are both 11 and we're supposed to be in the 7th grade" Leon said. "Does this make us friends now?" I asked out of the blue and I mentally face palm myself.

Cam, you don't just ask that you asshole

"Yeah, you might be the only ones I'll have" Bridget said and winked.

Caprice's/Bridget's pov 

The teacher hasn't come and I get an idea. " Hey boys, I wanna see if we can pull a prank while the teacher isn't here yet. I mean we are devils aren't we" I said with a smirk on my face. "Yeah sure"Leon said. "What's your plan Bridge" Cam asked as he stared straight into my turquoise eyes, obviously excited. "Here's the plan" I said.

5 minutes later

"Everyone knows what to do" I asked. Both boys nodded their heads. " Well, let's go then."

I proceeded to put all sorts of paint all over the chair, bright red paint with itching powder mixed in.

Who knew 2 sweet looking guys had a knack for pranks and a bunch of itching powder. We really were meant to be friends.

I saw Leon putting honey in the table. His brother Cameron, who admittedly was the better prankster and probably the smartest out of all of us was rigging the table with some sort of contraption that would drop the honey loving insects on the teacher. The other students didn't even bother to try and impress the teacher with their evil skills. 

3 minutes later

The teacher came in and he pulled his chair to sit down.

Leon, Cameron and Caprice/Bridget's pov

This is gonna be good.

All 3 brought out their phones and watched.