Chapter 5

Hell High

Leon's locker

Friday, after classes

Alana's POV

That little brat Caprice is gonna pay, I will destroy her and she will bow down

"Where is she!" I screamed at the twins, mascara running on my face. "What are you t-talking about" the blue eyed one stuttered. I heard them whisper to one another. "One of you tell me now or you both get hurt" "How are you gonna do that, you're outnumbered" green eyes said raising an eyebrow.

So naive, they really thought I didn't have a plan. I'm gonna rule this place one day and it's gonna be filled with such dumb peasants

"Boys, you can come out now" I said with a grin " get them" I then left laughing.

This is gonna be fun

Cameron's POV 

"Leon, she's looking for Bridge" I whispered. "She's gonna hurt her" Leon said trembling.

What do you want with our girl, she's at the gymnastics team tryouts. Don't say anything Cam

"One of you tell me now or both of you get hurt" she threatened. I raised an eyebrow saying "How are you gonna do that, you're outnumbered?" I challenged. She called for her back up and that's when I realized it was a trap.

Leon, I hope you're ready to fight.

Leon's POV 

The jocks approached us fists clenched. I looked at my brother, signalled him with a nod of the head and we charged at them.

I'm surprised we haven't told anyone about our skills

We knocked out a jock and I finished him off with a punch to the face, then I saw a heel for a split second and it went black.

Hell High  

Caprice/Bridge's POV 

"Guys, I got in" I shouted with joy before heading towards Leon's locker. When I got there, my smile immediately vanished. I saw Cam being held against a wall while Leon was unconscious in the floor. 

How could you let this happen you jerk. You just lost your only friends here

I ran to find Aria's car. "Guys, the twins need our help" I said, choking back the tears. "Where" Ares asked " Leon's locker, near mine" I answered the tears so close to falling. They must've seen the tears because I had to stay put. "No, I'm coming with you" I said mustering all my courage, "It's my fault, I ruined Alana's reputation so she's come back for revenge and she's taking it out on them."

Leon's locker

Aria's POV 

"Alana, let the boys go" I glared at them with anger obviously in my eyes. "Or what" Alana said. I nodded at Ares and he attacked. "Or this you slut" Caprice screamed, charging at Alana but she was picked up by the jocks. He proceeded to slam her against the wall and hold her, next to Cameron.

That's it, Aria is going to rip you to bits

Ares' POV 

I finished knocking out one of the guys, I carried Leon back to the car and drove him to the hospital.

I hope the girls are ok

Cameron's POV 

"Bitch you're about to regret this" Aria screamed and tackled Alana. She held her in place using her bag. "That's Gucci" Alana cried. I looked at the guy who was busy watching the fight and kicked as hard as I could, he let me go and I did the same for Bridge. She was unconscious so I wrapped her arm around my neck and carried her outside. Aria caught up and went to grab the car. "Stay here and look after Caprice, please protect her if Alana comes after us" " I will" I said reassuringly.

Hades' Hospital 

Ares' POV 

Come on Cap, wake up. I miss you

Aria's POV 

"Doc, how is she" I said choking back the tears. She was hurt badly, especially her back. " She'll be ok" the doctor said

Cameron's POV 

Why was I the one who came out with nothing but a few bruises. I should be the one in there. Leon, Bridge please come back.

Leon's POV 

I woke up in a bed surrounded by white walls and a heart monitor. I also saw three pairs of eyes staring at me. "Bro, you're awake" Cam said, wrapping his arms around me. It felt nice to get a hug so I hugged him back. "Wait where's Bridge?" his smile disappeared and he pointed to the bed next to mine. She was in pretty bad shape. There were bandages stained with blood.

5 hours later

Ares' POV 

"So boys, shouldn't your parents have come looking for you by now" I asked. I saw them, worry in their eyes. "Don't worry, Cap will wake up, we'll let you know when she does" I reassured them. "Actually, only Bridge knows this but we're orphans, the orphanage doesn't really care about us, we're the oldest ones there." Leon said. "Nobody ever wants older kids so we worked hard to get into Hell High" Cameron continued. 

Saturday

Caprice/Bridge's POV 

I woke up today to find myself in Ares' convertible, driving the familiar route home. "Bro" "Yeah" Ares answered. "How long was I out" "Long enough for us to get you a surprise" he chuckled. 

A surprise, this should be interesting 

I walked into our house to see a surprise alright, suitcases. The thing was, we didn't own them.

Alright, semester break is ending so I'll be posting once or twice a week by Monday.

Shout out to my friend @yanavg happy birthday girl

Sarcastic