Chapter 10

Bridge's/Cap's POV 

Cafeteria 

Well, it's now or never. I've got to avoid Cam. I may need a disguise.

I thought of using the disguise illusion on Cam and Leon. That way, they wouldn't recognize me but other demons wouldn't be affected. I chanted the spell "Disguision" I said pointing my finger at Cameron and did the same to Leon. To them, I would have red hair, green eyes and have a totally different choice of wardrobe. To everyone else, the same brown hair, turquoise eyes and sweaters for days. I went to the lunch line and got some mashed potatoes and a salad. I saw Cam and tried to see if he recognized me. "Hello, is this seat taken?" I asked. "Sorry, that's reserved for our friend" Leon said. "Well, it's me you know" I answered. "Hahahaha- I'm sorr- hahaha, we know how she looks like. She would never wear heels or a skirt even if we gave her a million dollars besides, she has brown hair and turquoise eyes." Cameron said. I walked away, feeling satisfied, until I bumped into someone. We both crashed to the ground. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry" she said, standing up. To my surprise she lifted me up with surprising strength, probably her powers. "Hey, where are you off to?" she asked kindly. "Off to the bathroom to eat" I said sarcastically, I don't think she took it that way though. "Funny, I don't have anyone to sit with either" she said "Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Cassandra by the way. Do you wanna sit with me then?" "Sure" I said, pretty pleased for making a girl friend, sort of. We walked off to an empty table and ate our lunch.

30 minutes later

"Well, see you in Biology later Cassandra" I called as I left. 

Alright, let's reverse that spell Cap

I stood out the door and chanted a reverse spell. "Revertarsi Disguision" I said pointing at the twins. "Bridge, over here" I heard Leon call. Since Cam was nowhere in sight I decided to sit with him. "Class, we will be starting on the group project" the teacher announced. "You will be split into groups of three." He started to announce the groups "Amanda, Karen and Rachel, you will be group 1." This continued for some time and then finally "Group 7, Caprice, Leon and Natalie" "So, who's Natalie?" I asked Leon. He pointed to a girl who might as well have been a chocolate bar. She had short brown hair and brown eyes, she was pretty short. She had a mocha shirt and khaki shorts. 

Yup, definitely a chocolate bar

"Hey Natalie, should we come to your house or mine to work on the project?" Leon asked. " Let's go to your house" she answered. "I was also thinking about my house but it's a little messy so yeah" she laughed. "Are you going to commute there?" "Yeah, a little tricky but I'll make it" she said. I felt terrible for Natalie. Cass told me earlier that her mom and dad didn't want her so she ended up living alone and was being supported by some organization. "You know, my sister could drive you to our house and bring you back to your house afterwards" I said. "Wow, thank you so much. I've never ridden in a car before" she said in awe of what I just did.

Biology 1 Classroom 

Cameron's here, but then again so is Cass. You'll be fine Caprice 

"Hey Cass" I called out. I walked over to her, unknowingly ignoring Cameron. "Hey Caprice, how's it going?" "I'm doing great" I said as I sat down next to her. "Um Caprice," "Yeah" "Do you know who that guy staring at you is?" she asked me pointing at Cameron. "That's Cameron, he's one of my friends and kinda my adopted brother." "Whoa, why don't you say hi. You literally just walked by him like he wasn't even there" she said gesturing to his sad face. "Well, we fought a few days ago and I still haven't forgiven him. I still don't know what to do, I'm pretty sure my silence is killing him right now" I said, now feeling bad about what I had done. "You know, a wise demon, aka Cassandra Peters, aka me told me that if your friend kinda broke you badly, like betrayed your trust or something, maybe beat your high score in a game, you'll both end up hurt if you don't fix yourself and start breaking the other person" she said, trying to comfort me.

Aria was right! Girlfriends do give better advice

"You know, maybe you're right. I guess I should at least talk to him more often" I resolved. "That's my girl, I'll come with you if it helps" Cass said.

Confirmed, best friends like Cass are awesome.

§.........§

A/N

Hola! Sorry for not posting, I got sick and had lots of exams the last few weeks. I will also be gone for the rest of the year for Holiday Break. I will be back in the 1st or 2nd week of January. Until then

Adios!

Sarcastic