Chapter 3

Hell High

Advanced Weaponry and Assassination class

Caprice/Bridge's POV

I see the teacher sit down, he doesn't notice the honey or itching powder. He lays his bag and hands on the table. He runs his fingers through his hair, covering it in honey.

Alright, time to send Cam the signal.

I tap Cam on the shoulder and the contraption activates, I see the insects crawl all over him. I hear his ear splitting scream and the whole class starts laughing. "Who did this, you had to add these insects too!" He saw us fist bumping and he immediately knew it was us. "Principal's office now!" he shrieked. It was kinda funny since he was scratching his back on a wall while he said it. I smirked and left with the twins behind me.

Principal's Office

Cameron's POV

My palms are sweating and I breathe heavily. I see Leon and give a reassuring look. I turn to Bridge and I see her face, relaxed maybe even happy she's here in the Principal's office.

We might be suspended, how can she look so happy

Leon's POV

Why can't I be as confident and carefree as Bridge, she seems excited about getting in trouble.

I see Bridge give me a smile as the principal walks in. "First period and you've pulled a prank already, well done you three" she said with a smile. I waited for the sarcasm and the s word to be said but instead I heard, "They were right, you are brilliant. You've already gotten a good reputation with me since you pranked one of the worst teachers here, I can finally fire him so thank you. Now get back to your classes. I have an asshole to deal with."

Caprice/Bridget's POV

"Thanks a bunch ma'am" I chirped. I saw the guys look at me, they knew I wasnt an innocent little girl. I rolled my eyes and headed back to class. "So that's why you're so confident, you knew she was gonna let it slide right" they asked in unison.

They remind me of my siblings, except they're slightly more clueless 

"My brother Ares told me about Mr. Carson and Luci. "Who's Luci? Cam asked. " Our principal of course, I know her well, more than the seniors here even" I chuckled at their shocked faces. "How is that so?" Leon asked. " Well, she raised the twins and I until Ares and Aria turned 10. We could start taking care of ourselves but she still gave us money. She was basically our mom but then she had to work here so she just sent us money." I answered, trying to hold back the tears. The thought of my dead parents sent shivers down my spine. 

Those angels will pay, I will see their blood in my hands. Those 16 year old whores, mom and dad were doing nothing wrong and they were shot.

Cameron's POV

I see the sadness in Bridge's eyes as we walk back to class. I want to comfort her and tell her it will be alright but I can't, I don't understand what she's been through. So I decided to lighten the mood. "Bridge" "Yeah" she says trying to fake a smile. "I think someone's in big trouble today" I say pointing at Alana, trying to get boys to notice her by playing with her hair and biting her lip. "Don't even think about winking bitch" she said laughing. 

Good, she's back to her happy self

Cafeteria

Lunch Period  

Cameron's POV

"Can't this lane go any faster" I groaned, then I saw my brother and Bridge miles ahead of me in another line so I used my 'twin telepathy' to ask him if I could squeeze in.He mouthed no and sorry not sorry bro. I was getting impatient so I just walked over and went ahead of the 2 and trust me, they were pissed off. Bridge looked like she wanted to kill me.

I gotta say, she looks kinda scary but her size makes it look cute. Oh wait, she's shorter than me by about 3 inches, wonder how I'm gonna die.

Caprice/Bridge's POV

Cam, be prepared because you are going down

§.........§

A/N 

We meet again, sorry for the cliffhangers but hey I like to build the tension. Also, more swearing to come plus more of the twins(both sets) and Cap's backstory.

I'll be updating soon so until then, 

Sarcastic