PROPOSAL

In my room I have packed our staff. there nothing much only two suitcase. Reading Steve bedtime book soon he fall sleep.

Take a deep breath, went to near window looking at stars and looking which one is mom. soon I began to think about our situation, I'm tired of moving from a relative's house to another. knock on the door my aunt came in without me answering the door '' what the hell why are you still wake go to sleep tomorrow I don't want you to be late for your train.''

I can clearly see in her eyes she is happy that we are going. may be every one every single our relatives don't want us. I will soon become 18 so I can work and support Steve. Gave Steve goodnight kiss and sleep.

Its morning I wake up with aunt shouting my name, calling me its nearly 7am your train time. that bitch don't want me in her house for a minute. so shout back coming just taking my suitcase down stare. We get out without having breakfast, Steve pull my pinky finger '' I'm hungry''. Without realizing my check are wet hug him tightly and keep crying. some time letter my eyes are dry, I saw a cafe so gave him some thing to eat, with the little money I have I only can buy some thing for him. We are sitting in park bench, Steve sleeping on my lap, my head hang down, Suddenly some one put hand on my shoulder and '' found you''. I look up its my English teacher. Wesley Snipes. as soon as I saw his face I bust in crying its nonstop tears I'm wiping with my both hand but not helping. 

He sat next to me without saying or asking anything he gave me his shoulder to cry. Waiting patiently.

couple minutes later Steve wake up me to stop crying, But this time my teacher said you know that I know why you are crying, put Steve in his arm and pick one of my suitcase with another hand and walking soon I began to follow his, he took us nearest cafe ordered some thing. 

Now he said ''I like to talk to you about your attended is school'', are you in any kind of financial difficulties. 

I answered to his question ''so what if I'm in''. I rose one of my eyebrow and signaling him answer me.

He said tell me every thing so I can help you, like he read my question.

I told him every thing then he propose MARRY ME. 

I clear my ears and ask him ''sorry can you repeat is again''.

He close his eyes take a deep breath out and said it again '' MARRY ME''.

my respond was I stand up grab Steve and storming out of cafe. He grab my hand listen to me first, I believed you will understand.

My answer was ''just because I'm going throw all this, don't think you can have your way''.

His respond shocked me, he said'' How many years have I been your teacher, watching  you losing your bubbly and energetic character''. May be I din't know what you are going throw but I can help. Top of that your brother need a proper family, That only I can provide.

When I turn back without knowing I said yes.

We are in his car then I asked'' can I ask you a question?''

he said'' yes you can.

you are my teacher and we are in same school how are you planning this is not going to affect on your career and my studies?

I live 3 hours drive from school. And I'm on orphan too. I don't have close friend who came to my home. So all we have to do is act normal in school, and specially you in my class, that's it''.

He park his car in front of  a small house, its look warm, and welcoming. Without knowing I smiling, and hold my brother hand and follow Wesley Snipes.