wow!!!

Nikky.p.o.v.

Laying on bed until the last second and I became a master at being able to get ready in a few minutes, of course I made  breakfast and most of the time I found myself out in the kitchen and I was not  fully awake and ready to interact with the world.  Its Saturday I really want to be lazy and be my self, but when you have a little brother It's like I'm his mother.  Its been two weeks since the incident. 

looked at the clock on the wall and its 9 o,clock. I sighed and walked  down stairs he is not home by now you know whom I am talking about.

In the kitchen

I  go through fridge looking what can I make today. 

My brother walked in and asked if he can help 

 "sure what shall we make"

 " pancakes" he replied 

so we spent our morning making pancakes.

I reminded him that it is saturday which means we clean the house and you will help.

while I cleaned the glass window I muttered under my breath .

" he never helps me and makes me clean the house twice a week that lazy cow"

I am not a robot

while I stuff the washing machine with piles of clothes I caught a scent of burning realizing that my curry was burning.

I ran to the kitchen saw my curry and pot were ruined I was annoyed now I have to restart my cooking!

I cooking my chicken curry again then all of a sudden

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It was my little brother I  placed my hand over my chest in fear while I tryed to catch my breath.

I stared at him with disbelief as he mocked me by jumping up and down clapping his hands and he celabrated he sang 

  ♪ YOU GOT SCARED!♪   ♪ YOU GOT SCARED! ♪

He almost reminded me of the show horrid henry

" you will now play with me and my trucks" he demanded

 "I  really would like to honestly,but you do know I have unfinneshed business in the kitchen, I will join after I finish with this I promise."he hang his head looking down and went to garden.

After 30 minutes as promised I went to the garden and to play with him but 

was horrified about how much mess he made and that stole all of my attention.

nyoooowm! nyooowm!

he rode his fire truck around my hands, up my shoulder over my head and down to my other arm.

I needed to drive his attention away so I ask

"are you hungry"

"I am not!" he replied

I made him sit on my lap and pinched his cheek lightly and kissed his forehead.

now we will clean the mess you made and I want your help.

he nodded yes 

 after we cleaned his mess

high five "we did it" 

 I gave a bath again play with trucks in water.

we ate our lunch and I put him to sleep while I tucked him into his bed .

♪ Ding Dong♪ 

There was someone at the door 

without going to the door I slresdy knew who it was.

It was my best friend I knew this as she screamed out my name so she would let the whole neighbourhood she was here.  

As I  opened the door I told her to quiten down as she might wake up my brother.

she jumped and hugged me as if I havn't seen her in decades.

what did I hear your not bluffing are you?

I asked her in shock

we sat on the sofa she drank a little mango juice.

"as you my mother owns a event managment company and she allways needs well mannered and a trustworthy person just like you so I reccomended you to her, this morning she called me saying with your reccomendation I will acccept you friend , she will work with us on saturday and sunday. she will pay you minimun wage all the tips are yours. thats why I  am here, I  deserve a treat." she said her last words while fake fixing her color.

I gave her a smile and promised that "when I earn my first salary I will take you to your favourite resturant I will do my best, thank you"

"yeah this is no ordinary organisation" she continued.

this is a special event for rich people I mean" she warned me. 

But my mind was somewhere else. convinced him that it will be such a drag.